Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

4 hours ago, trying again said:

Thank you

To all of you.  you provided help, inspiration, & support when I needed it.

I'm going back & deleting some of my posts from the boards because GP is reading this & learning from folks like me.

... I posted to help us & to be heard.

I am moving to the private forum

GP doesn't need to know what I know

I can meet you there. Actually its better for everyone to post there but not many people has access. You need to pm administrator to be able to get inside. 

1 minute ago, baktus22 said:

Have someone heard anything from support lately? They keep answering the same stupid for days and nobody get back, and now they close tickets even without reply. I wonder if its just to me or that they simply vanished?

I haven't heard anything from them. I sent you a Private Message.

26 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

I can meet you there. Actually its better for everyone to post there but not many people has access. You need to pm administrator to be able to get inside. 

I sent messages & emailed support.  Can you pm me to tell me how to pm them?  I have 3 flexi accounts & have been a customer for almost 2 years so I'm pretty sure I would qualify or whatever.

41 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

Have someone heard anything from support lately? They keep answering the same stupid for days and nobody get back, and now they close tickets even without reply. I wonder if its just to me or that they simply vanished?

Zero personal replies from support here

20 minutes ago, trying again said:

I sent messages & emailed support.  Can you pm me to tell me how to pm them?  I have 3 flexi accounts & have been a customer for almost 2 years so I'm pretty sure I would qualify or whatever.

sent you

• Thanks 1
7 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

How long  how many days or hours? was 4.1.1 installed before it failed? Or was deleted?

I don't have the target phone in my hands these days so I haven't been able to install 4.1.1 .I'm still with the previous version and thank God for that. I just read so from friends in this forum

9 hours ago, trying again said:

Thank you

To all of you.  you provided help, inspiration, & support when I needed it.

I'm going back & deleting some of my posts from the boards because GP is reading this & learning from folks like me.

... I posted to help us & to be heard.

I am moving to the private forum

GP doesn't need to know what I know

How can we enter this private forum. I tried to sent a message to an administrator a couple of weeks before and I got an answer that they arranged it but I still don't have access. What should I do?

3 hours ago, trying again said:

Please, can you pm me and tell me what I must do to have access?

1 minute ago, Ntelmana said:

Please, can you pm me and tell me what I must do to have access?

I don't know.   I've emailed support, tried chat, & signed up.  nothing has worked so far.  when I find a way into the darn chat room, I'll let you know.  until then, I'll confine important info to pm's.

1 hour ago, Ntelmana said:

How can we enter this private forum. I tried to sent a message to an administrator a couple of weeks before and I got an answer that they arranged it but I still don't have access. What should I do?

But you posted there on April 5th - its the Android Club. As far as i understand, you do have access.

Hi guys......I’m really curious to know how everyone is getting along now 

I instealled 4.1.1 on Friday and it is still ok.

is everyone experiencing the same? 

This is good so far as normally GP would have removed it by now 

Well what do you know, a miracle happenned and i got an answer from support:

Hello,

I apologize but if you can see on the version history herehttps://portal.flexispy.com/help/en/version-history/android-nonrooted-release-note.htm that was released last Friday, it stated that Root permissions are now required for following features;

Phone Call Recording
Ambient Recording
Remote Camera
Remote Video

Unfortunately our engineers remove the said features on non rooted device as to see if that is the reason why google play protect detects the software.

Regards,

Support

What can i say to this kind of answer?........

• Sad 1
8 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

Well what do you know, a miracle happenned and i got an answer from support:

Hello,

I apologize but if you can see on the version history herehttps://portal.flexispy.com/help/en/version-history/android-nonrooted-release-note.htm that was released last Friday, it stated that Root permissions are now required for following features;

Phone Call Recording
Ambient Recording
Remote Camera
Remote Video

Unfortunately our engineers remove the said features on non rooted device as to see if that is the reason why google play protect detects the software.

Regards,

Support

What can i say to this kind of answer?........

Well I can truthfully say it did not help. 4.1.1 was detected and deleted. Not very happy and looking to switch if I find a new one

• Sad 1
5 minutes ago, dsecaott said:

Well I can truthfully say it did not help. 4.1.1 was detected and deleted. Not very happy and looking to switch if I find a new one

So inform the "briliant engineers", otherwise they think they found a perfect sulotion

1 hour ago, dsecaott said:

Hi ?? 

mine has not been deleted.......did u ensure u removed previous apk....and turned off GP after u installed?

im concerned mine will be detected soon if yours was 

41 minutes ago, Viola said:

Hi ?? 

mine has not been deleted.......did u ensure u removed previous apk....and turned off GP after u installed?

im concerned mine will be detected soon if yours was 

Yes the previous apk was removed and GP has always been turned off. I can't disable it but I turn it off

9 minutes ago, dsecaott said:

Yes the previous apk was removed and GP has always been turned off. I can't disable it but I turn it off

Yea same here......but even with this basic monitoring (no calls or ambient). 

You have still been uninstalled.....

that means I don’t have long to go either.

ive looked around at other providers and it seems to be the same across the board......they only can do if the device is rooted. Which mine is not.

good luck with it......I’m hoping flexi will do something!!

so far 4.1.1 has been installed on one of my target devices for 3 days and has not been detected or delete it and I just did the basic install instructions when it first came out as I cannot remove Google Play protect. But having seen the others have posted now that it was detected and deleted I fear mine too will be detected and deleted shortly. I do not believe it is the ambient call recording and listening I read The gpp finds invasive or consider spying and that is when it should sit down and warms the target that this app is trying to spy but requesting access to SMS and call logs and will be deleted and removed. I believe support is not listening to what we are telling them as I sent that to them with a screenshot play protect pop-up warning telling me this. Honey previous 4.0.7 install we shall see with 4.1.1 if it is the same. I haven't really fixed anything all they did was remove services.

I do have a question though if it is being detected on a rooted devices no one has said anything yet about the 4.1.1 or the 4.0.7 that I remember seeing being deleted from rooted devices if anyone has any information about that let me know it might be worthwhile to root a device to continue with this software no matter what company you choose.

23 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

so far 4.1.1 has been installed on one of my target devices for 3 days and has not been detected or delete it and I just did the basic install instructions when it first came out as I cannot remove Google Play protect. But having seen the others have posted now that it was detected and deleted I fear mine too will be detected and deleted shortly. I do not believe it is the ambient call recording and listening I read The gpp finds invasive or consider spying and that is when it should sit down and warms the target that this app is trying to spy but requesting access to SMS and call logs and will be deleted and removed. I believe support is not listening to what we are telling them as I sent that to them with a screenshot play protect pop-up warning telling me this. Honey previous 4.0.7 install we shall see with 4.1.1 if it is the same. I haven't really fixed anything all they did was remove services.

Mine is still going too! 3days for me too!

• Dakota pinned and unpinned this topic