Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

52 minutes ago, trying again said:

Anybody tried using a permission manager?  Apparently, on rooted phones, it works to stop GP.  Dunno about unrooted. 

I read this article how to set permissions on oreo devices. Its of course meant to prevent apps like flexi from gathering information, but maybe it can be used to prevent Play Protect from doing so.... I cant do these configurations as for now, but if someone can and has enough time with the target, it may be useful. https://www.kaspersky.com/blog/android-8-permissions-guide/23981/

7 hours ago, Viola said:

Ok wait a minute......there seems to be a change......Its now changed to 4.1.1

which means I may have the old version still.....

its lasted 2 days so far.....

I wish i could download it now or have access to this apk.. 

2 minutes ago, Viola said:

Have u downloaded the 4.1.1?

yes, but of course it is not what i need. i need the ambient and call recording, which are not available anymore... support keeps on sending me the same reply that someone from "tech" will contact with me shrtly, but as you may know- they didnt for the last 72 hours. Has anyone got response from them in the last couple of days?

10 minutes ago, trying again said:

I make sure there is no usage tracking anywhere!

Absolutely take away the ability to change system settings.  I've only seen GP re-enable those settings once. 

That being said, it hasn't worked to stop GP Protect.  the only thing that I found that works is stopping GP updates every 2 days

How do you turn off GP updates every 2 days? They seem to update on their own already.

10 minutes ago, trying again said:

I make sure there is no usage tracking anywhere!

Absolutely take away the ability to change system settings.  I've only seen GP re-enable those settings once. 

That being said, it hasn't worked to stop GP Protect.  the only thing that I found that works is stopping GP updates every 2 days

Thank you. There's no need to do anything anymore since we can't download any of the old versions anymore and 4.1.1 is of no use for me because in order to have Calls Recordings and Ambient Recordings to work the phone needs to be rooted and mine isn't. I am so pissed!!!

1 hour ago, baktus22 said:

да, но, конечно, это не то, что мне нужно. Мне нужна запись окружения и звонков, которые больше не доступны ... Служба поддержки продолжает посылать мне тот же ответ, что кто-то из «технаря» будет связываться со мной кратковременно, но, как вы знаете, они этого не делали последние 72 часа. Кто-нибудь получил от них ответ за последние пару дней?

I have apk 4.0.7. but how to send it to you?

Until March I was a satisfied user of flexispy. After that, you all know. 

So on Tuesday I installed XNSPY. 

Unrooted galaxy a3(2017), oreo 8.0.0, 

and it works!! It is not so good like the old flexi, no remcam, remvideo, rem-location. But call recording, ambient recording works. 2 days ago play protect detected the app, but no uninstalling or stopping the app. 

These are my first thoughts about using xnspy. 

It is updates that are destroying our app & many other apps (4 apps that I paid for and still own have sadly been deleted/disabled VIA UPDATES on my kid's friend's devices).   PLEASE explain.  Unless you are updating to fix a problem, why on earth download ANY update for no reason?  Can anyone explain why you want updates when updates are the root of our problem here (and a number one complaint almost every App Developer message board) ?? ??

9 minutes ago, johnkocinski said:

Until March I was a satisfied user of flexispy. After that, you all know. 

So on Tuesday I installed XNSPY. 

Unrooted galaxy a3(2017), oreo 8.0.0, 

and it works!! It is not so good like the old flexi, no remcam, remvideo, rem-location. But call recording, ambient recording works. 2 days ago play protect detected the app, but no uninstalling or stopping the app. 

These are my first thoughts about using xnspy. 

It detected it and did what? my last flexi version was 4.0.5 that was detected bet not deleted just been some kind of "frozen". GP didnt let me choose if i want not to delete it, just kept on holding it frozen untill i deleted it because i had no choice, and than installed 4.1.1., which is crippled for my needs. Please keep us updated as how XNSPY works.  

I decided a long time ago that nokia/google/apple/whoever does NOT know what is best for me or what is best for my children.   GP is interfering with my job as a mother, so it's MY responsibility to get rid of what IS interfering with my ability to be a good parent.

Amazon App store replaced GP store on all my devices.

You are ALL using Flexi on devices you own BECAUSE ANY USE OF THIS APP ON A DEVICE YOU DO NOT OWN IS PROBABLY AGAINST THE LAW.

YOU SHOULD NOT TELL EVERYONE ON THE INTERNET THAT YOU ARE VIOLATING A LAW BY INSTALLING THIS PRODUCT. 

YOU CAN ONLY INSTALL THIS APP ON A DEVICE AS LONG AS IT IS LEGAL FOR YOU TO INSTALL THIS APP ON THAT DEVICE. 

IF YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW, SHUT UP ABOUT IT.  I need this app to protect my family. 

Edited by trying again
leave my family alone GP!
51 minutes ago, trying again said:

Слей это. Надеюсь ...

Держу пари, что они удаляют или замораживают приложение в США.

not only usa, in other countries too

• Dakota pinned and unpinned this topic