Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

3 minutes ago, moonlite_55 said:

Non-Rooted Android Changelog

Product: Not-Rooted Android

Version: 4.1.1

Product ID: 5002

Support platform: Firmware 4.0.3 - 9 (depending on the device)

Release date: Fri, 26 Apr 2019

Just now. I am confused and disappointed. Root Permissions for Call Recording and Ambient Recording?!?!? That's the only reason I bought the software and my phone is not rooted!

What's New?

• Support Android OS 9 except following features;
    • Spycall
    • Live Call Intercept
    • SMS Remote Command
    • Network Connection
    • Remote Video 
    • Call Recording

What's Changed?

• Root permissions are now required for following features;
    • Phone Call Recording
    • Ambient Recording
    • Remote Camera
    • Remote Video

What's fixed?

• Play Protect detection

We're you able to download it? And if so was it 4.1.1? Or does it still show up as 4.0.7? When you download the APK.

1 minute ago, Horseplay2000 said:

We're you able to download it? And if so was it 4.1.1? Or does it still show up as 4.0.7? When you download the APK.

My bad, sorry. That screenshot is from the changeling. I should've looked under version history. You're right. I still says 4.0.7.

If I won't be able to use the Phone Call Recording and Ambient Recording I will not download it. It will be of no use for me.

• Sad 1
39 minutes ago, Viola said:

So I installed it......it’s 4.0.7

im not rooted

but I’m still testing to at least see if it lasts more than 4 days.....if the call record doesn’t come back I’m gonna try xnspy 

If you manage to find a good excuse and deactivate Google play from the phone, then 4.0.7 works perfectly. Mu phone is an Android 8.1, I have downloaded another app store, slideME market, deactivated Google Play with the excuse that a lot of spam is coming from apps downloaded from there, and downloaded 4.0.7 when it was released. It still works. The only problem I have is to wonder what happens with all the apps downloaded from Google Play that are now not updated. How long can they keep running as they should without updating? Because a lot of them,like Facebook, Instagram etc get updated very frequently.

40 minutes ago, Viola said:

That’s my problem 

i cant remove google 

I deactivated google play (like before)

if it doesn’t get taken off I guess it will be something at least 

If you deactivated Google play then you will be ok. I haven't removed anything else from google, searching is still done on Google chrome. Google play is the problem and Google play protect. Be sure to disable Google play protect under settings-- security as well, turn off notifications and then remove Google play. Flexi should be working ok, like in my phone. 

Hey guys 

flexi replied to me:

Yes, it has something to do with Google Play Protect and the said issue has already been resolved with the latest software update. We advise to follow the steps stated below on how to reinstall the software.

1. Access the target device by having it in your hand.
  2. Deactivate the software with the following article, https://portal.flexispy.com/help/en/uninstall/deactivate-uninstall-android.html.
  3. Login to your account and go to Help > How to Install.
  4. Start with the installation with this guide, https://portal.flexispy.com/help/en/install/install-no-root-android.html.

In addition, make sure that to turn OFF Google Play protect after the software is installed. 

The only problem I believe it didn’t allow me to install flexispy until the google was deactivated......otherwise it would not Install.

so should I deactivate - install flexispy - then reactivate google - then deactivate?

its confusing 

anyone come across this?

7 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

Has anyone installed 4.1.1 on an unrooted device? Is it really with no call record qnd ambient? I didnt get an answer from support...and i want to install it later on today

I installed it on an unrooted Android and apparently it's operating in what they call mode A. There doesn't seem to be any call recording or or live listening button on the menu in the portal after it has been installed. But it might be due to different laws in different countries as I am in the United States and I believe that there are wiretap laws so that might not be an option in the US if that is where you are from.

3 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

Thanks but i dont think this is the situation- you were in the US before and you could have call recording....

That is true. the live listening button was an option even though I could never get it to work on my device so I just thought that was not an option for me. But now there is no listening option button. So now it must be a root thing I don't know. As my device is unrooted at this time I may try and Route one of my devices within the next couple of days and see if that option works on that device. But as it stands now and unfortunately I cannot send you a screenshot because it says that it is too big to post here it does not show it as an option even on the portal.

2 hours ago, Viola said:

Hey guys 

flexi replied to me:

Yes, it has something to do with Google Play Protect and the said issue has already been resolved with the latest software update. We advise to follow the steps stated below on how to reinstall the software.

1. Access the target device by having it in your hand.
  2. Deactivate the software with the following article, https://portal.flexispy.com/help/en/uninstall/deactivate-uninstall-android.html.
  3. Login to your account and go to Help > How to Install.
  4. Start with the installation with this guide, https://portal.flexispy.com/help/en/install/install-no-root-android.html.

In addition, make sure that to turn OFF Google Play protect after the software is installed.

We must turn Google play protect to off AFTER installation?

45 minutes ago, Horseplay2000 said:

I installed it on an unrooted Android and apparently it's operating in what they call mode A. There doesn't seem to be any call recording or or live listening button on the menu in the portal after it has been installed. But it might be due to different laws in different countries as I am in the United States and I believe that there are wiretap laws so that might not be an option in the US if that is where you are from.

Isn't MODE A for unrooted phones? The extreme pack has ambient and call recording for unrooted devices as well

4 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

For those without root- GP and deactivating it or not- its not the problem now. The problem is you are left with an app that has no use or no advantage as in comparison to other apps

From what I have read on here the other apps also have the same problem with GP but I never planned on rooting my phone and the extreme would have never worked for me I have had this for several years and unfortunately the ambient listening and call recording hasn't worked for the past two years on my devices I figured it was a flaw and I talked to support about it so I'm glad you guys bought this specifically for that when I used to use mobile spy it worked but they sent have made their program unusable as it has to stay unhidden on the device and as soon as it seemed my target device users delete it they don't like it in the app drawer under the apps they go find it and delete it so I needed one that was hidden. that said send a message to support and ask them I do believe no one is going to be able to get past GP no vendor of software because the listening and call recording violates GPS new privacy and Security Act there used to be a loophole with open source on Android but they're closing it quickly. ?

9 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

For those without root- GP and deactivating it or not- its not the problem now. The problem is you are left with an app that has no use or no advantage as in comparison to other apps

What is an advanced feature?

Advanced features require additional device configuration (rooting) before installing FlexiSPY on the device. Rooting is included in our remote installation service.

9 minutes ago, baktus22 said:

Для тех, у кого нет root - GP и деактивирован он или нет - это не проблема сейчас. Проблема в том, что у вас осталось приложение, которое бесполезно или бесполезно по сравнению с другими приложениями

I also don't know what to do now. half of the most important features removed. There are many other programs and 2 times cheaper! we were simply deceived

Straight from their sales page now I have only paid $150 renewal I see they have upped it to $200 but this is what it says it does but only if you have upgraded device to route.

EXTREME$199

Only for the most demanding detectives, EXTREME adds monitoring and recording of all audio streams and other amazing discovery tools.
  •  3 months$199
  •  12 months$349
Expand Features 
Follow us:
  • image.png.f5459286daf489ffb9bfe48f4390a4f7.png
  •  
  • image.png.d636c403efa1c0991ac7ca558634da5b.png
  •  
  • image.png.5144a960f8b41354beba46ea1a609876.png

It is the responsibility of the FlexiSPY user to ascertain, and obey all applicable laws in their country in regard to the use of FlexiSPY for 'sneaky purposes'. 
Please read our full LEGAL DISCLAIMER . Copyright © 2007-2019 FlexiSPY, Ltd. FlexiSPY® is a registered trademark of Flexispy, Ltd. All rights reserved.

We're Online!

How may I help you today?

• Dakota pinned and unpinned this topic