Google Play Protect Issue

DC1077

12 hours ago, brk31 said:

xsnpy 4 gündür çalışıyor,

algılandı ama silinmedi ve durmadı,

çağrı kaydı var, ortam kaydı var (zamanlı değil)

whatsapp var (köksüz)

keylogger çalışıyor,

en önemlisi; Ucuz 

ve kesinlikle yarım saat sonra destek cevap veriyor,

eksileri;

ortam kaydı ayarlı değil,

kayıtlar geç geliyor,

kullanım flexi kadar kolay değil,

alışmaya çalışıyorum.

Can you tell me more about the detection issue? Is it continuously being detected and alerting user of target device? Is this just a one time detection during set up that can be hidden? Are you getting full features promised on non rooted phone? Thank you for feedback

Has anyone tried the new version on a NON-ROOTED phone? Did it get detected? Because support says it will not be detected if we follow the steps they mentioned. Are all the features working, especially call/ambient recording? 

2 hours ago, Ntelmana said:

Has anyone tried the new version on a NON-ROOTED phone? Did it get detected? Because support says it will not be detected if we follow the steps they mentioned. Are all the features working, especially call/ambient recording? 

2 days stopped working. Got detected no ambient call features in this version

Update installed new version  4.1.3 followed all " new instructions" for install. Still got detected or flagged by Google and disabled in less then 48 hours. . Shows up in google play protect and says uninstall harmful app.  It disabled it even tho it has not been uninstalled. There was  No call recording or ambient sound features on this version but doesn't matter cus their software is still being flagged by Google. 

20 saat önce Bars78 şöyle dedi:

Tespitinizi bana biraz daha bilgi edin misiniz? Hedef cihaz sürekli olarak algılanıyor ve yönlendiriyor mu? Bu, kurulumunuzu gizlenebilen bir kerelik bir planlama mıdır? Köklü olmayan bir telefonda tüm özelliklere sahip oluyor musunuz? Geribildirim için teşekkür ederim

yüklemeden önce bekleyin,

bir sorun var,

kayıtlar gelmiyor 24 saat oldu,

xnspy destek cevap veriyor ama sorun düzelmedi,

sadece çağrı kaydı gösteriyor,

ama kayıtlar gelmiyor,

sanırım xnspy de aynı sorun ile uğraşıyor,

ama destek cevap veriyorlar, uğraşıyor,

ama flexi cevap vermiyor.

1 hour ago, Horseplay2000 said:

Update installed new version  4.1.3 followed all " new instructions" for install. Still got detected or flagged by Google and disabled in less then 48 hours. . Shows up in google play protect and says uninstall harmful app.  It disabled it even tho it has not been uninstalled. There was  No call recording or ambient sound features on this version but doesn't matter cus their software is still being flagged by Google. 

Still got flagged??? Mine is still ok so far.....did u notify flexi? 

Yes I sent support a notice I installed on on my first target Friday morning at 7 am  and my second target Saturday morning at 1 am . First target was disabled on Saturday 5 pm.  Still waiting to see if second one is flagged and disabled as well. I suspect it will will fail soon. I don't know if the 7 days of working that Dakota mentioned accounts for an actual target being used on a daily basis I did not have that luck.  I installed it on my personal device as well as my child's to see how it would work or what would happen before installing on my other child's. 

On 5/4/2019 at 9:53 AM, Bars78 said:

Can you tell me more about the detection issue? Is it continuously being detected and alerting user of target device? Is this just a one time detection during set up that can be hidden? Are you getting full features promised on non rooted phone? Thank you for feedback

Thank you. Please send updates when you know more. I will hold off installing for now. 

Sounds like XNspy is having same issue according to users. I checked with them, but they said this wouldn't happen. Now have purchased product and am waiting on others to see if it will work. I think they will all have this issue. 

xnspy veya flexispy,

hepsi aynı,

cebinizdeki paranın peşindeler,

xnspy tespit edildi,

bana çözüm sundular,  tahmin edin çözüm ne?

dediler; tekrar yükleyin düzelecek :))

cevap flexi den geldi zannettim :))

I installed Spyfone on my non-rooted Android and the ambient  recording is NOT working.   They have awful support!  Don't even contemplate that app.  It is a waste of $!!

Really miss  Flexispy's ambient recording feature!  It was the best and the only reason why I used the app.  Any word on when they will come back?  Or should I pay for the Rooting?  

Feeling so frustrated!!! 

• Sad 1
36 minutes ago, Nita99 said:

I installed Spyfone on my non-rooted Android and the ambient  recording is NOT working.   They have awful support!  Don't even contemplate that app.  It is a waste of $!!

Really miss  Flexispy's ambient recording feature!  It was the best and the only reason why I used the app.  Any word on when they will come back?  Or should I pay for the Rooting?  

Feeling so frustrated!!! 

Exactement, l'enregistrement ambiant était la meilleur chose de flexispy.

Si il n'arrive pas à régler le problème pour les téléphones non root.

Il y aura aussi des problèmes pour mes téléphones root.

J'attends encore un peu en espérant qu'il règle le problème.

Si rien, j'irais sur une autre application.

16 hours ago, Horseplay2000 said:

I'm looking into ikey monitor or spy fone now. 

If you try out Spyfone, please let us know.??? Because a friend posted this a few posts upwards 

1 hour ago, Nita99 said:

I installed Spyfone on my non-rooted Android and the ambient  recording is NOT working.   They have awful support!  Don't even contemplate that app.  It is a waste of $!!

And I was thinking of trying it and buying since it offers as much as flexispy

1 hour ago, Ntelmana said:

If you try out Spyfone, please let us know.??? Because a friend posted this a few posts upwards

It works fine, there are no problems with GP. Yes, the control panel is not very convenient, but all functions work without root.

44 minutes ago, lelik said:

It works fine, there are no problems with GP. Yes, the control panel is not very convenient, but all functions work without root.

That is good. Does this include the ambient recordings working well? Someone just mentioned having issues with it. I have noticed with the trial that it is tricky to schedule the recordings though. How long has it been working, since you have mentioned no Google Play issues? Thank you!

29 minutes ago, Completely Lost said:

That is good. Does this include the ambient recordings working well? Someone just mentioned having issues with it. I have noticed with the trial that it is tricky to schedule the recordings though. How long has it been working, since you have mentioned no Google Play issues? Thank you!

ambient and calls recording work. 10 days no problems with GP

• Like 1

I can’t hear anything with Spyfone’s ambient recordings. The live panel on dashboard doesn’t work either.  And they don’t have any help reference material available.  I have chatted with support and haven’t gotten any answers.  It seems like they ignore me when I ask about ambient recording.  Before I bought the subscription, they told me it could record up to 30 minutes, just like Flexi but that was a lie because the setting is set for 20 seconds.  Maybe it’s me but I warn you to keep your money. Don’t fall for their scam!   I will go back to flexi in a heart beet once they resolve their issues.  They have to work around this. I hate that GP is interfering with my child’s welfare.  What about our parent rights!  Boycott Google!  

PS- please let me know how to set up recordings that work on spyfone if it works for you.  

Boa noite pessoal,

Estou pensando em fazer o enraizamento do dispositivo de destino, mas não faço  idéia de como ele fica depois? Alguém que entende de raiz pode me informar? o dispositivo funcionara normalmente depois? dá pra ter redes sociais?

45 minutes ago, Viola said:

Everyone installed the latest flexi? 

I had it 3 days so far ?? All good

Are you rooted or unrooted? Both of my installation fails after 2 days on unrooted Android :(.  I followed all the latest install instructions. Maybe I did something wrong if yours is still working.