Battery Lifetime with GPS enabled

Hello Community

i´ve installed the Iphone Basic Software. I can´t change Settings.

I think the enabled GPS Tracking needs a lot of Energy. The Iphone must Charge every Day.

One Solution is to buy the Upgrade and Disable the Tracking. But i think its a nice Feature and i won´t miss it.

Is there any change in Battery Lifetime if i set the GPS Interval from 30 Minutes to perhaps 120 Minutes?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my bad english.

Greets!

Hello Community

i´ve installed the Iphone Basic Software. I can´t change Settings.

I think the enabled GPS Tracking needs a lot of Energy. The Iphone must Charge every Day.

One Solution is to buy the Upgrade and Disable the Tracking. But i think its a nice Feature and i won´t miss it.

Is there any change in Battery Lifetime if i set the GPS Interval from 30 Minutes to perhaps 120 Minutes?

Thanks for your help and sorry for my bad english.

Greets!

Turning on the GPS unit is generally the most battery intensive function a phone can perform. Making the internet connection shouldn't cause a dramatic drain on the battery, but if you're tracking GPS very frequently this might. SpyCall's also use the same battery power as the equivalent talk time would for any other call.

Note: We have validated your customer status and granted you access to the customer only areas. You might receive better feedback by posting in the Peer-To-Peer Support forum area.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Calle13