Dual Sim Card features functionality

laie54

Has anyone used the FlexiSPY service with a Samsung Galaxy Note 8?  Read on their website that some features (i.e. call recording, live listening, surround recording) may not work with dual sim card devices.  Need to replace current device but most new Samsung phones now have the dual card feature.  If only one sim card is used in the main slot, and the other slot for a sd memory card, will some of those features be affected?

• 3 weeks later...

Samsung dualsim phones work only in limited mode 1...I installed flexispy on a rooted phone (Samsung J7 2017 - Dual Sim) two times with the same results.
If you need to intercept calls or all other advanced functions don't use dual sim phones...or at least Samsung phones.
At the moment I've not used any other dual sim phones so can't suggest you any other devices. Speak with the guys of the assistance to get further informations.
Bye.

• 1 month later...

Hello.

Because the software is primarily designed for use on single SIM devices, certain features that use the SIM card may not work on dual SIM devices.  Such features include:

• Spoof SMS
  • Spycall
  • Call intercept
  • Call Recording
  • Ambient Recording
  • SIM change notification

That is why we recommend, wherever possible, to install the software on to a single SIM device for best results and optimum compatibility.