Pop up message on target

My target is a galaxys6..  it has a pop up "sycsettings" that shows up on running functions page that everyone clears with the square button that stops apps from running.. The pop up is empty and the second you touch it it goes away...  Any ideas?   If I spy call or query the unit for info via the dashboard it will pop up..  on a quiet day with out doing that there is no pop ups.... Any help? I have sent numerous tickets but no help to fix yet..  I may need the target a PC and tech to remote in...  Rooted, and new phone. No other issues...  

Rick

Hi Rick,

I just wanted to note that you're posting in this forum's "Peer To Peer" support area. This is where FlexiSPY customers may interact and help each other, but is not an official FlexiSPY Support channel. The easiest way to get official support is to simply send an email to [email protected].

I've looked into your case and all of your support tickets have been responded to (save any duplicates). I spoke with our Support Team and they've advised you to try the following:

1. Locate SyncSettings on the target phone and uninstall it.
  2. If you're unable to locate SyncSettings, then it's possible the phone has malware. If this is the case, please contact our installation team and they will be happy to assist you in resetting the phone and reinstalling the software. Since you have purchased the warranty, this re-installation service will be free of charge!

Let us know if we can help with anything else!

Best regards

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33