iPhone OS 3.1.3

TRAX10

I have an iPhone 3G with OS 3.1.3. The phone was successfully jailbroken (jailbreak) with RedSn0w (uses iPhone1.2_3.1.2_7D11_Restore.ipsw firmware - even for a 3.1.3 phone). However, the FlexiSPY website indicates that 3.1.3 iPhones cannot be jailbroken, and the product is not available.

Given the above information, will the FlexiSPY product for OS 3.1.2 work for this iPhone?

According to Flexispy replies on other posts, as long as the phone is jailbroken, it should be able to be installed.

I am going to try this on my own 3G to see if I can do this. I want to try it on my phone before I try it on my target phone. My target updated to 3.1.3 in February and I hadn't been able to jailbreak the phone since then. I'll post results later.

According to Flexispy replies on other posts, as long as the phone is jailbroken, it should be able to be installed.

I am going to try this on my own 3G to see if I can do this. I want to try it on my phone before I try it on my target phone. My target updated to 3.1.3 in February and I hadn't been able to jailbreak the phone since then. I'll post results later.

It may be possible to jailbreak 3.1.3 on 3G but the new 3GS models cannot be jailbroken at this time.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021