Geo-fencing, Screen Capture, File system access, App install/uninstall

whosit

Hi guys,  Currently I have a large list of things I would love to see added to flexispy. These are listed in the title but I enumerate them again here: Geo-Fencing, Screen Capture, File system access (download/upload), ability to install apps (to keep inline with flexispy supported versions when they get updated).

Currently I'm using Suremdm from 42gears to supply these features but their application isn't stealthy like flexispy is and I've had to resort to installing their app and hiding it using app hider.  This is pretty good but not perfect.

• Like 1

Guest Nathan

Hi Whosit,

Thank you for your comment. We always seek to improve our product and ensure the best customer experience. Your suggestions for additional features have been sent to our development team for further review and we will let you know any updates in regard to these. Let us know if you have additional feedback or if we can assist you in any way.

If you're interested in purchasing our software, we recommend heading over to our website (www.flexispy.com) and speaking directly with our pre-sales team via Live Chat. They will be more than happy to discuss your current software experience and how our product can provide you with over 150+ features in addition to solving the stealthiness issue you mentioned.

Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you!

The FlexiSPY Team

On 5/9/2017 at 6:25 AM, Nathan said:

Hi Whosit,

Thank you for your comment. We always seek to improve our product and ensure the best customer experience. Your suggestions for additional features have been sent to our development team for further review and we will let you know any updates in regard to these. Let us know if you have additional feedback or if we can assist you in any way.

If you're interested in purchasing our software, we recommend heading over to our website (www.flexispy.com) and speaking directly with our pre-sales team via Live Chat. They will be more than happy to discuss your current software experience and how our product can provide you with over 150+ features in addition to solving the stealthiness issue you mentioned.

Thanks again and we look forward to hearing from you!

The FlexiSPY Team

Some features I would like to have:

Screen captures 

Un/Block contact's or apps. 

Open / Clos GPS on target 

Keyloger 

Saved Passcode/Passwords 

Live camera Will be nice ?

And most important that the software Will work fine without losing or missing logs which happened once in a while specially on the last month. 

Guest Nathan

Hi Gerard,

Thank you as well for your feedback. As mentioned to Whosit, we take into consideration all feature requests from our customers and have also sent yours to our development team for further review. We are currently testing a couple of the features you mentioned above - including screen capture and key logger - and will let you know as soon as they are available. 

To stay up to date on the latest feature and product announcements, we recommend subscribing to the FlexiSPY newsletter.

Best regards,

Nathan

Guest Nathan

Hi Gerard,

Yes, the Keylogger feature for Android is now available and you can check out more information here: https://www.flexispy.com/en/features/keylogger.htm. You also may find it useful to know that our software now also supports up to Android 7.1.1: https://blog.flexispy.com/flexispy-now-supports-android-nougat-7-1-1/

Best regards,

Nathan

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall