problem when paying online

i was going to buy the flexi spy light program when im about to purchase it, it asked for my ss number after entering all my info. why do you need my ss for?

its after the vervata.com billing

this is what it says:

Authentication Required For Purchase

Your Visa card has been activated in Verified by Visa to help protect against unauthorized use online -- at no additional cost.

Whenever your card is used at participating online stores, Wells Fargo will ask for your Verified by Visa password to verify that you authorize the purchase. Click here for more details.

Complete the form below and click Continue to proceed. Next, you'll create your Verified by Visa password.

***icalled my bank they said its ok.

i was going to buy the flexi spy light program when im about to purchase it, it asked for my ss number after entering all my info. why do you need my ss for?

its after the vervata.com billing

this is what it says:

Authentication Required For Purchase

Your Visa card has been activated in Verified by Visa to help protect against unauthorized use online -- at no additional cost.

Whenever your card is used at participating online stores, Wells Fargo will ask for your Verified by Visa password to verify that you authorize the purchase. Click here for more details.

Complete the form below and click Continue to proceed. Next, you'll create your Verified by Visa password.

***icalled my bank they said its ok.

I don't see anywhere that its asking for your SS number. This is actually your own bank that is requesting the additional information, neither FlexiSPY nor our payment gateway. In fact, FlexiSPY does not directly receive or maintain ANY credit card or other personal information such as this AT ALL. The payment processor and/or your own bank may request additional information for security purposes, but we have no access to the credit card information you provide for the secured purchase, either during or after the sale.

its a visa verification. its a program implemented by my bank to avoid fraud. :P i downloaded it and it works good!

As said. This is just a security verification procedure performed by Visa.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang