• Disclaimer: Some of the articles contained herein may describe illegal activities, which may not be clearly identified as being illegal. It is the responsibility of the individual reader to verify the legality of any actions described in these files. It is not recommended that any of the activities described actually be carried out. These files are provided FOR EDUCATION and INFORMATION ONLY.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dbzgames

Outgoing SMS not showing on dashboard report!

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, i have an issue with outgoing messages not showing on dashboard report .  I  can see all the incoming sms.   i know for sure she is immediatly deleting the texts after she sent, I thought flexispy captures all the SMS as soon as they start typing.   please help. target phone samsung galaxy s7.

thank you

Hi There,

Our software does not capture messages as they are typed but only after they have been sent. After the message has been sent, the software needs a few minutes to capture it.  So, it's possible for the SMS messages to be deleted by the device owner immediately without being captured as the software does not have enough time to  upload them to the dashboard. 

We hope this helps, feel free to let us know if you have other enquiries. 

Thanks.