Spoof audio & video message

Yes it is. However there should be a possibility to capture live video as well as audio for ambient recording. At the moment it is only possible to capture audio. Please make this possible asap. Also the video upload file size is way too small. I have several videos that I am unable to download or open.

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 10/5/2016 at 2:41 AM, procopaco said:

Yes it is. However there should be a possibility to capture live video as well as audio for ambient recording. At the moment it is only possible to capture audio. Please make this possible asap. Also the video upload file size is way too small. I have several videos that I am unable to download or open.

We temporarily restricted the video upload size, as we were finding that people were uploading Gigibytes of data, usually by mistake. This caused their target phones to drain battry, as well as choke up our servers. We are working on a new approach to uploading that requires the user to authorize any large uploads. Unfortunately, as its approaching xmas, we won thave any updates till February

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Architect,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 I am still unable to open and watch these videos that I have in my account. As soon as I click on Get Files and the files are downloaded the play button is grayed out and I cant open nor play the video files. I even tried downloading the videos through the download manager app that was sent to me but everything else except the videos were downloaded to my computer and i can not get the video files. I need help to be able to play and watch these video files. Please assist me with this.

Thank you

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Nathanael