Reports

ok... so i noticed i don't get hourly reports and sometimes it will be a whole day later when the target phone sends reports to my email. how can i make them come more regularly without sending a visible command to the target phone? - thanks! hope i put this in an 'ok' forum area...;)

ok... so i noticed i don't get hourly reports and sometimes it will be a whole day later when the target phone sends reports to my email. how can i make them come more regularly without sending a visible command to the target phone? - thanks! hope i put this in an 'ok' forum area...;)

Hi. Please post your support related questions in the customer only "Peer-To-Peer Support" forum. If you are a customer and don't have access, send a PM to either myself or the board Admin and we'll adjust your access as soon as we validate your customer status.

Generally you do have to send a command to change any of the settings remotely, unless you do it from the UI on the phone itself. All commands are hidden if sent properly however, or hidden within a normal message for some of the product platforms.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12