Iphone OS

gagaloo

Considering buying this for my new iphone. If there is an OS upgrade after installing the product, do you need to completely reinstall the program and have phone in hand again?

Is it a new iPhone 3GS?

Did you check the bootrom version?

If the OS is upgraded through Apple then there is a large chance that the phone cannot be jailbroken again and FlexiSpy will no longer work.

Is it a new iPhone 3GS?

Did you check the bootrom version?

If the OS is upgraded through Apple then there is a large chance that the phone cannot be jailbroken again and FlexiSpy will no longer work.

I did find that I was able to re-jailbreak an iPhone 3G by using RedSn0w, however, I was unable to re-install Flexispy. I am currently searching for a fix/workaround. If anyone hears of it, or has any idea please let me know.

Thanks.

I did find that I was able to re-jailbreak an iPhone 3G by using RedSn0w, however, I was unable to re-install Flexispy. I am currently searching for a fix/workaround. If anyone hears of it, or has any idea please let me know.

Thanks.

As long as you can jailbreak the phone there should not be any problem installing FlexiSPY. It doesn't matter if its a first install or a reinstall - after the phone reformatted/OS upgraded then all software installs are the same as a first time install.

The problem with upgrading the OS is simply that you can't currently jailbreak an MC version boot rom thats running OS 3.1.3., and you probably can't downgrade either.

I don't know what problems you encountered in attempting to install again, but if you are sure you have a jailbroken phone with Cydia icon available and have any issues, please submit an official Support Ticket at our Support Center (http://support.flexispy.com) and our support group will do what they can to help you.

As long as you can jailbreak the phone there should not be any problem installing FlexiSPY. It doesn't matter if its a first install or a reinstall - after the phone reformatted/OS upgraded then all software installs are the same as a first time install.

The problem with upgrading the OS is simply that you can't currently jailbreak an MC version boot rom thats running OS 3.1.3., and you probably can't downgrade either.

I don't know what problems you encountered in attempting to install again, but if you are sure you have a jailbroken phone with Cydia icon available and have any issues, please submit an official Support Ticket at our Support Center (http://support.flexispy.com) and our support group will do what they can to help you.

Yes, this will be the new Iphone 3G. I will have access to the phone when I purchase it and during the set up process, but after that the phone will be out of my hands. I want to know if this software will stop working the first time there is an upgrade to the Iphone through Itunes. If so, then it is probably not worth my time and effort. Does the Flexispy program still run after upgrade? Does the phone need to be jailbroken again? Please help :)

Yes, this will be the new Iphone 3G. I will have access to the phone when I purchase it and during the set up process, but after that the phone will be out of my hands. I want to know if this software will stop working the first time there is an upgrade to the Iphone through Itunes. If so, then it is probably not worth my time and effort. Does the Flexispy program still run after upgrade? Does the phone need to be jailbroken again? Please help :)

Any time that you reformat the phone you are wiping it of all software, and reinstalling the basic OS from scratch. Upgrades are no different, its just a reformat with a newer version of the OS. It leaves the phone in factory default condition and ALL 3rd party software will need to be reinstalled. This is just like reformatting a hard drive on a PC, no different.

• 2 months later...

so any new iphone that is running OS 3.1.3., Flexispy will not work?

Flexispy will work on 3.1.3 as long as it is jailbroken but will not work on 4.0 at this time.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021