Last version IOS 17

Hello,

I am interested in your internet plan and would like to confirm if all features of your €100 plan are fully functional on the latest version of iOS. Could you please verify this for me?

Thank you for your assistance.

Best regards,

16 hours ago, Hugoowww said:

Hello,

I am interested in your internet plan and would like to confirm if all features of your €100 plan are fully functional on the latest version of iOS. Could you please verify this for me?

Best regards,

Hello!

Thank you for your interest in FlexiSPY!

We are sorry but unfortunately, for iOS devices we currently support up to iPhone 12 Pro Max running on iOS 14.5 and below as there is no current available jailbreak for newer devices.

However, we are working on a solution for iOS 16 which will introduce support for iPhones up to iPhone 14, but this will take some time.

If you have any other device you would like to monitor, kindly refer to our Compatibility Page.

On 6/27/2024 at 7:51 PM, Hugoowww said:

Hello,

Best regards, quordle

Some difficulties when updating to new IOS

Hi,
I think you should to confirm all features of our €100 internet plan are fully functional on the latest version of iOS. You can enjoy seamless access and performance across all your devices running iOS ensuring a smooth and reliable internet experience. Let me know if there is  anything else you'd like to know.

Thanks

• 1 month later...