Request for Plan Upgrade and Cost Adjustment

Hello,

I am interested in your internet plan at €50. However, before fully committing, I would like to test the service to ensure it meets my expectations. If everything works well, I would like to upgrade to the €100 plan within the same month. In this case, I am requesting if it is possible to deduct the initial €50 plan cost from the total amount of the €100 plan.

To summarize, here is what I am looking for:

1. Subscribe to the €50 internet plan to test the service.
  2. If the service meets my expectations, upgrade to the €100 plan within the same month.
  3. Deduct the initial €50 plan cost from the total amount of the €100 plan.

Could you please confirm if this is possible?

Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Best regards

17 hours ago, Hugoowww said:

Hello,

I am interested in your internet plan at €50. However, before fully committing, I would like to test the service to ensure it meets my expectations. If everything works well, I would like to upgrade to the €100 plan within the same month. In this case, I am requesting if it is possible to deduct the initial €50 plan cost from the total amount of the €100 plan.

2. If the service meets my expectations, upgrade to the €100 plan within the same month.
  3. Deduct the initial €50 plan cost from the total amount of the €100 plan.

Best regards

Hello,

That you again for contacting us and for your keen interest in FlexiSPY.

Before committing, please ensure your target device that you wish to monitor is compatible with our software.

From your previous post, we understand that your target device is an iPhone running on iOS 17 and again we regret to inform you that we only support up to iPhone 12 Pro Max on iOS 14.5 and below.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

• 1 month later...
On 6/27/2024 at 7:24 PM, Hugoowww said:

Hello,

3. Deduct the initial €50 plan cost from the total amount of the  super mario 64 €100 plan.

Best regards

I think the best way to get a clear answer is to reach out to the internet service provider's customer support. They can provide you with specific information about their upgrade policies and any potential discounts or credits.

On 6/27/2024 at 7:24 PM, Hugoowww said:

Hello,

3. Deduct the initial €50 plan coreball cost from the total amount of the €100 plan.

Best regards

Almost all service packages have trial packages. You can easily access and use it for free. Besides, you can choose by yearly or monthly service package. All providers create the best conditions for users to have many choices.