Flexispy and iphone

Hello guys from flexispy

I been doing a lot of reading about iphones and flexispy, it seems you guys only are able to make the app work with the ios12 and apple now are in ios15 Pro max, also I found quite difficult to stop the user of the target device no to manually power off the iPhone for some reason anytime, which will lead to the flexispy app to go into hibernation mode, which will leave us with a dead app on the iPhone. So my questions is you guys plan anytime soon to improve this on the iphones as many people now use this brand because they think is unbreakable. 

Regards

25 minutes ago, eimantas94 said:

Hello guys from flexispy

I been doing a lot of reading about iphones and flexispy, it seems you guys only are able to make the app work with the ios12 and apple now are in ios15 Pro max, also I found quite difficult to stop the user of the target device no to manually power off the iPhone for some reason anytime, which will lead to the flexispy app to go into hibernation mode, which will leave us with a dead app on the iPhone. So my questions is you guys plan anytime soon to improve this on the iphones as many people now use this brand because they think is unbreakable. 

Regards

Hello eimantas94,

Thank you again for your inquiry.

We agree that it would be great to support newer iPhones, however, here is our previous answer:

• Supported iPhones: Until there's a new jailbreak, no iPhone whatsoever above iPhone 12 Pro Max on iOS 14.5 can be supported by FlexiSPY, nor any other monitoring app

Until then, we recommend signing up to our newsletter in our homepage to get notified whenever there are new updates regarding support for newer iPhones.

Support

I'd like to add that we are working on a solution for iOS 16 which will introduce support for iPhones up to iPhone 14, but this will take some time. Unsure if it will have the same tethered mode limitation. 

57 minutes ago, Dakota said:

I'd like to add that we are working on a solution for iOS 16 which will introduce support for iPhones up to iPhone 14, but this will take some time. Unsure if it will have the same tethered mode limitation. 

Amazing. 

Thanks to both for the quick replied. All make sense. I am just holding up the purchase of the iPhone as I want to keep using your app but of course I want the app to be effective also.

Thanks