iPhone on Verizon coming soon

Ben

I have been hearing that VZW will soon have the iPhone. Being a fan of VZW and Apple this is good news. I hate AT&T so much that I have managed to control myself from switching just to have the iPhone.

Knowing the issues with CDMA and iPhone how does it look for having this supported by FlexiSpy?

I have been hearing that VZW will soon have the iPhone. Being a fan of VZW and Apple this is good news. I hate AT&T so much that I have managed to control myself from switching just to have the iPhone.

Knowing the issues with CDMA and iPhone how does it look for having this supported by FlexiSpy?

Yes, there are rumors that Apple is working on a CDMA version of its iPhone for Verizon, but nothing confirmed yet as there is no public agreement between Apple and Verizon. I imagine it will probably happen by summer. This doesn't change anything for FlexiSPY. Regardless of what phone you are using, Intercept Call feature of Pro-X isn't CDMA compatible. As long as you have a supported device and a proper Internet connection then everything else is fine.

Now if we are talking about iPhone OS versions and which jailbreaking utilities will work on which versions, well that's always a different story.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Firehouse