IPhone 15 Pro max

Hi Dakota.

Thank you for looking into my enquire few days ago, can you please let me know if you guys can supply an iPhone 15 Pro max 256gb with pre installed flexispy, as the ones in the Web page are quite old versions now.

Also can you let me know if turning off a iPhone normal way pressing the shut down bottom will kill the app and will need to be reinstalled? Or that issue is fixed now.

Thanks

Hi thanks for your inquiry.

Here are the answers to your questions

• Supported iPhones: Until there's a new jailbreak, no iPhone whatsoever above iPhone 12 Pro Max on iOS 14.5 can be supported by FlexiSPY, nor any other monitoring app
  • Turning off the iPhone: If the phone is manually turned off or restarted by the user then FlexiSPY will go into a hibernation mode and will remain dormant until the phone is jailbroken again. If on the other hand, the phone battery becomes critically low, FlexiSPY will put the phone in a special mode which mimics a dead battery. When the device is plugged in, FlexiSPY will resume, without having to rejailbreak.

Hope this helps,
Dakota