Blackberry reinstall question

I am a flexispy customer. It won't let me access the flexispy customer only section though. My gf's blackberry updated itself with new hardware and now I am not getting any activities. What do you suggest. Getting access to her phone again is almost impossible. Am I going to have to reinstall?

I am a flexispy customer. It won't let me access the flexispy customer only section though. My gf's blackberry updated itself with new hardware and now I am not getting any activities. What do you suggest. Getting access to her phone again is almost impossible. Am I going to have to reinstall?

What do you mean by 'new hardware'? This is not possible.

The only thing you can upgrade is the operating system software. If it has now been updated to version 5.0 then you will experience problems. You are running 4.7.

Did you send the SMS command for 'Send Now' to immediately update your web account?

I am not sure what situation you are really describing, but if the phone was updated with a new OS version then this means all software has been wiped and the phone has been reformatted with the new Operating System. In that case all 3rd party software will need to be reinstalled.

What do you mean by 'new hardware'? This is not possible.

The only thing you can upgrade is the operating system software. If it has now been updated to version 5.0 then you will experience problems. You are running 4.7.

Did you send the SMS command for 'Send Now' to immediately update your web account?

Where do I send that from and do I send it to the target phone. I only have flexispy light

Where do I send that from and do I send it to the target phone. I only have flexispy light

You send it from the MONITOR phone to the TARGET. If you have any other questions please submit a support ticket to our support department.

So I now have reloaded the software, when I dial the *#900-900-900 the screen for step 3 flashes real quick but goes away. I have tried both dialing and ending and dialing and just letting it ring. I went in to advance options and checked the permissions. They are all 3 set to allowed. I have no idea what else to do. Can someone please help me??????????????

So I now have reloaded the software, when I dial the *#900-900-900 the screen for step 3 flashes real quick but goes away. I have tried both dialing and ending and dialing and just letting it ring. I went in to advance options and checked the permissions. They are all 3 set to allowed. I have no idea what else to do. Can someone please help me??????????????

Please submit a support ticket about this if you have not done so already so that we can assist you further.

Please submit a support ticket about this if you have not done so already so that we can assist you further.

I have submitted several ticket's and have yet to have anyone respond with an answer that works.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12