Installation going terribly wrong

Hi Dakota.

I hope you are well. Sorry to bother you but I had been using the app for several years now. But unfortunately the last installation done 10 days ago went terribly wrong, the firts try the app never work after the installation team told me it was completely, I contact them and they did it again, but this time the installer left the Web page open for the repository, and because I never in the past I have to check I dint check this time again, but the person using the target device as soon as open the Internet browser saw the repository Web page and realised the phone was monitored, which lead her to avoid using the phone I think. As I don't have a way to know now if she reset the phone, or kill the app. 

I know mistakes happen and the app is been brilliant and the services from you guys but this time unfortunately I have this problem. 

You can check log in in my portal  and you will see the person even took a screen shot to confronted me about the app and after that she did a research of what flexispy is.

My question is, is anything can be done to install the app remotely from your side? As at the moment the person will not receive any new phone from me and she is thinking to change her existing android phone for iphone

Thanks

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, eimantas94 said:

Hi Dakota.

I hope you are well. Sorry to bother you but I had been using the app for several years now. But unfortunately the last installation done 10 days ago went terribly wrong, the firts try the app never work after the installation team told me it was completely, I contact them and they did it again, but this time the installer left the Web page open for the repository, and because I never in the past I have to check I dint check this time again, but the person using the target device as soon as open the Internet browser saw the repository Web page and realised the phone was monitored, which lead her to avoid using the phone I think. As I don't have a way to know now if she reset the phone, or kill the app. 

I know mistakes happen and the app is been brilliant and the services from you guys but this time unfortunately I have this problem. 

You can check log in in my portal  and you will see the person even took a screen shot to confronted me about the app and after that she did a research of what flexispy is.

My question is, is anything can be done to install the app remotely from your side? As at the moment the person will not receive any new phone from me and she is thinking to change her existing android phone for iphone

Thanks

Thank you for your message. To summarize:

1. The software stopped working, so you contacted the installation team for a re-installation. They re-installed the software but forgot to remove signs of installation, which led to your child deleting the app.
  2. You'd like to know if the app can be remotely installed.

For the first issue, I've asked the Install Team to investigate what went wrong, and I will update you as soon as I have more information.

Regarding remote installation, unfortunately, this is not possible. The device must be in your hands to install FlexiSPY. For those who can't access the phone, we usually recommend our express service, which delivers a phone pre-installed with FlexiSPY. However, I understand that in your case, this is not an option as they won't accept the phone.

I will update you on the Install Team's findings and provide further instructions on how to proceed.

Also If you are unable to use the account anymore due to the installation service error, we may be able to offer you a partial refund. I know this situation is not ideal, and we appreciate your understanding and patience as we work to resolve this.

Regards,
Dakota

• Thanks 1

Update: We reviewed the chats with the install team from the May 9th, 2024 installation and found that you were disconnected from the install team immediately after the software was installed. Additionally, there were multiple disconnections during the installation process. As a result, the team couldn't complete the final cleanup after the installation.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, eimantas94 said:

Hi Dakota.

Thanks

Pity....before giving the phone in the hands of the target you have to check everything is going fine, checking the phone several times. Over and over...

Taking your time to check every details and maybe wait two ore more days the phone and the app are working as it should.

This is my personal experience.

So sorry 😠