An Advance Servers Maintenance Notification wiil avoid further software malfunction on accounts

MD2

Hello dear Ian,

As per the topic title I belive that if we as software users was warn in advance about servers maintenance/improvments, at this time not many of us, I suppose, may face so many accounts un respond to the commands.

If we had know about it, at least we had try as much was possible to stop upload more commands, discharge the data from the accounts, Update Version if any available and clean it till further confirmation from your side.

Suddenly and no offence, for some of us how many just you may know, seems that Team efforts and good will could be still useless.   

Personally I appreciate the Team consideration to implement in the new version 2.11.4 the users suggestions of Temporal Control function for Rec's in advance, which will save a lot of time but not mine since 2nd March.

Like many, I'm one of them living with hope only that I may solve at last this temporary matter with one of you through the Tickets or rarely on Live Chats, for which I'll be standby weekly from Mon - Thu 9am - 17pm.

My expiration date is coming up on 8 April, but that's another subject I would like to discussed with you later on.

Thank you for your time

Kindly your,

MD  

Hello MD.

We understand the point you have raised and we do give notifications in advance for when server maintenance is scheduled by posting a news article on our support site which goes out to all our customers.  Unfortunately, sometimes maintenance is not scheduled or planned and for that we apologise and inform our customers as quickly as we can by posting a notice on the login portal. 

In all of our server maintenance posts we list what will be affected for the customers but customers will still try to use the software.  We always try to respond to server maintenance and to inform our customers as quickly as we can using the methods I have outlined.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove