Losing faith with service with Flexispy

I paid for a new install on new device which has android 14. It's been riddle with problems, with indicators showing after phone calls and an indicator showing the screen is like "casting". I can't monitor the device without the person knowing which makes the app useless. I have reached out to support for about 4 days with different support tickets. I had the software installed with the installation team and still have problems. Support has not been helpful and stated the technician hide the indicators which is not true. I had problems with indicators on day 1 and did a support ticket. I only asked to have installation team to recheck the install so they could see the issues. I'm losing faith in app and service, even after being a customer for 4 years.

2 minutes ago, Firehouse said:

I paid for a new install on new device which has android 14. It's been riddle with problems, with indicators showing after phone calls and an indicator showing the screen is like "casting". I can't monitor the device without the person knowing which makes the app useless. I have reached out to support for about 4 days with different support tickets. I had the software installed with the installation team and still have problems. Support has not been helpful and stated the technician hide the indicators which is not true. I had problems with indicators on day 1 and did a support ticket. I only asked to have installation team to recheck the install so they could see the issues. I'm losing faith in app and service, even after being a customer for 4 years.

Hi Firehouse. Please provide me with a ticket number you've had with our support so that I can look into this for you.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Firehouse said:

258301 and 258404

Hello,

Thanks for your response.

Upon reviewing your ticket history, we can see the following:

• Previously your device was a Moto G Stylus 5G running Android 13 and was running FlexiSPY fine
  • However, on April 26, 2024, you used the installation service to change to a new device which is a Moto G 5G running Android 14 — after which you started seeing the following indicators which should be suppressible.

Privacy Indicator - Green Light (suppressible indicator)
App Screenshot Indicator - Casting (suppressible indicator)

If this is the case it appears there is an issue which needs to be looked at. Here is what we suggest.

1. For the time being, to remove the indicators disable the following features.

Log in your portal > Navigate to 'App Screenshot' feature > Feature Enabled > Disable App Screenshot feature.

2. We will schedule a remote session with our dev who will troubleshoot the device to diagnose the issue.

Let us know if you're interested and we will send you instructions for further steps.

I want to thank Mark and Dakota for there prompt attention with this issue. With the help of the installation team and alot troubleshooting the issues were identified and resolved thus far.👍