VoIP recording.

I have my phone call recording set with Aosp. Target phone is a Samsung Galaxy A71. Phone call Recording on Aosp is perfect. However I am having issues with WhatsApp and Fb Messenger call recordings. Most of the time the voip logs the calls but no sound and all duration are 0 minutes… when the target phone is for sure on a call longer than 5 minutes. If it records, on the one side of the call is recorded, the target end.Does anyone have any advice on the best solution to this issue? Thanks. Sam

IMG_7048.jpeg

On 4/18/2024 at 5:52 PM, nasett2023 said:

I have my phone call recording set with Aosp. Target phone is a Samsung Galaxy A71. Phone call Recording on Aosp is perfect. However I am having issues with WhatsApp and Fb Messenger call recordings. Most of the time the voip logs the calls but no sound and all duration are 0 minutes… when the target phone is for sure on a call longer than 5 minutes. If it records, on the one side of the call is recorded, the target end.Does anyone have any advice on the best solution to this issue? Thanks. Sam

IMG_7048.jpeg

Hello nasett2023,

We are sorry to hear that you are having issues with VOIP Call Recording feature.

Please check our guides below:

Troubleshooting VOIP Call Recording for Android

Call Recording Limitations

If you still require any assistance, we strongly recommend that you submit a ticket from within your portal. This will provide us with the necessary information to further troubleshoot the issue.