I can not access the *#Flexikey menu.

I have not been able to access the menu via *#Flexikey, it goes to my providers error that it is an invalid number, etc... I have tried with a phone reboot and without Lookout security closed. The menu will not load no matter what I try.

Try dialing and then immediately ending the call (green button then red button). If that doesn't work, try entering *#900900900 instead, to see if the program is still activated (if this brings up settings screen then it is not activated).

If that still doesn't work, list all running apps at the time it isn't working, and submit a ticket through our Support Center so that we may consult our developers and follow up with you. Also mention the model and OS version the Target is using.

Try dialing and then immediately ending the call (green button then red button). If that doesn't work, try entering *#900900900 instead, to see if the program is still activated (if this brings up settings screen then it is not activated).

If that still doesn't work, list all running apps at the time it isn't working, and submit a ticket through our Support Center so that we may consult our developers and follow up with you. Also mention the model and OS version the Target is using.

I tried both methods without any success. I will get a list of apps and submit a ticket ASAP. Sorry for the delay

• 2 weeks later...

I'm dealing with the same issue on a Samsung Moment,after several uninstalls and reinstalls and forced hard boots the latest from support is that I must have incompatible firmware .

I have not been able to access the menu via *#Flexikey, it goes to my providers error that it is an invalid number, etc... I have tried with a phone reboot and without Lookout security closed. The menu will not load no matter what I try.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12