Existing customer but having trouble reaching support

I already purchased the Premium package and I have been trying to reach the live support and they are always offline. And no one gets back to me within 24 hours. What's going on? Also, I don't know why I can't get into the customer blogs as I am an existing customer.

Main problem I'm having is that Wechat msgs are not being recorded and I have FULL version as my phone is rooted.

Please PM me your activation code and I will grant you access to the customer only sections. Please also submit a diagnostic report and the version of WeChat installed on the TARGET device to support at http://support.flexispy.comfor further analysis as it may be that WeChat has been updated on the device to a version we do not yet capture.

Hi,

I just registered and wanted to obtain members only access but i can't seem to send any private msg to u.

Anyway, been having much trouble trying to contact the live support, my account has not been syncing since i renew my license. It is not due to any OS update as it stopped syncing the very moment my account expired and stay the same ever since even after i renewed it.

Regards,

Daniel89

Ian,

It has been 3 days that I have logged a ticket for a problem and NO ONE Is getting back to me.

Sorry to reply in this post but I noticed that your team is active replying so I need someone to urgently reply to my support tickets and follow up emails. 3 days for a paid service that is not working is unacceptable.

my ticket # is ZJK-102-92280

Is there actually anyone that works at the control centre of Flexispy ?  I am beginning to think not.  ALWAYS AWAY on the online help, never getting back to me after emailing support numerous times,  Its been since the 13th Feb... thats 5 whole days of not receiving any updates from the target device, and that negates the whole purpose of having the spy software in the first place.  If I didn't need to know what was going on I wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of installing this. I shouldn't have bothered because now all I'm doing is paying a whole lot of money for nothing !

Hay Ian trying too send you a message but it saying you cant receive any more messages you might have too do some deleting lol

It should work now.  I apologise.

Is there actually anyone that works at the control centre of Flexispy ?  I am beginning to think not.  ALWAYS AWAY on the online help, never getting back to me after emailing support numerous times,  Its been since the 13th Feb... thats 5 whole days of not receiving any updates from the target device, and that negates the whole purpose of having the spy software in the first place.  If I didn't need to know what was going on I wouldn't have gone to all the trouble of installing this. I shouldn't have bothered because now all I'm doing is paying a whole lot of money for nothing !

Please PM me your license code and I will look in to this for you.  I apologise for the delay.

Ian,

It has been 3 days that I have logged a ticket for a problem and NO ONE Is getting back to me.

Sorry to reply in this post but I noticed that your team is active replying so I need someone to urgently reply to my support tickets and follow up emails. 3 days for a paid service that is not working is unacceptable.

I have looked in to this and replied back to you.  I apologise for the delay.

Ian,

I have looked in to this and replied back to you.  I apologise for the delay.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Jessica Lynch