how to call the target phone

Pond

Pond are you a FlexiSPY customer? If so your question should be posted in the Peer-To-Peer support area, which is a customer-only area. The email address you registered with is not valid for access to the customer area. Please register again with a valid customer email address to gain access. Your question is also covered in the manual.

she thinks the software is going to be on her phone, and that when she tries to call her man it will make a spy call, and she won't be able to call him like normal.

well you don't even need anything special to make a spycall do you? you can make a spycall from any phone as long as you dial the special spycall number right? or can it only be done with a specific cell phone that you choose?

• Like 1

she thinks the software is going to be on her phone, and that when she tries to call her man it will make a spy call, and she won't be able to call him like normal.

well you don't even need anything special to make a spycall do you? you can make a spycall from any phone as long as you dial the special spycall number right? or can it only be done with a specific cell phone that you choose?

Well there is nothing special necessary to make a SpyCall. A SpyCall is just a normal phone call like any other that you place to the Target, but it will be a SpyCall whenever you have the feature turned on. To make a normal call you simply turn the feature off. It can be turned on or off at any time simply by sending the discreet remote command.

Well there is nothing special necessary to make a SpyCall. A SpyCall is just a normal phone call like any other that you place to the Target, but it will be a SpyCall whenever you have the feature turned on. To make a normal call you simply turn the feature off. It can be turned on or off at any time simply by sending the discreet remote command.

WHAT???? you mean....i turn on spycall, and call his phone number like normal (from ANY phone?) becuase if thats the case, i could turn it on, and then he might get a call immediatly after that before i finish dialing. then what? they get to have a spycall and hear whats going on?

WHAT???? you mean....i turn on spycall, and call his phone number like normal (from ANY phone?) becuase if thats the case, i could turn it on, and then he might get a call immediatly after that before i finish dialing. then what? they get to have a spycall and hear whats going on?

No, only your defined Monitor phone can make the SpyCall. If you're using the Blackberry product, this just means that the SpyCall will work only from the phone you sent the command from. With Symbian and Windows Mobile, you define the Monitor number within the command itself. Either way, once you send the command to turn on SpyCall, it stays on for (only) the Monitor number that has been defined. If you want to make a normal call from the same phone number, you simply send the command to turn it off again. Then it stays off until you send command to turn it back on.

But you can only place a SpyCall from the number that sent the command, and the SpyCall is just a normal call you make from the Monitor phone when you have the SpyCall feature turned on.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83