How many of you have a dashboard (or flexispy) working?

Please, i really want to know....mine is an android, rooted ans running in full modes....its still active in my dashboard but all the sms i have send are showing on the targetphone.....this all started by my on 26-12-2014 when the flexispy server got an update....and you?

Mine is an android, rooted, Samsung, and dashboard is dead 0....!!!

My problems have started at the end of December 2014, and the dashboard stopped at the 4th January.

After the 4th of January it was giving me one report every 2 days (with calls & sms only), but now has stopped even that. It is totally dead.

I only receive incoming/outgoing call reports to my phone by sms.

I haven't updated so this is not the cause. It is active and says that targetphone last connected today afternoon. It has internet for sure.

SuperSU icon is now visible on target phone, so flexispy can't hide it anymore there....so it doesn't work anymore there.

What about other people...???

Is your phone working ????

Irenepene- I have the same situation. I am ANGRY as FU@K. Rooted android running in full mode, sms commands showing up on target, and the "help" is complete BS and a total runaround. The target hasn't connected since the last update in 12-26. I am with the phone and it has never been factory reset, or any other of the crap reasons fkexispy is trying to shovel back onto the hands of the consumer. The software is shit, and God forbid anyone say "SORRY" or issue a refund. I'm not paying hundreds of dollars for them how to figure out how to make a product that works. I thought I was dealing with a company with actual support and a working product, and people that gave a crap about the customer. Reinstalls are bs. They need to list in a warning before you buy that you may be required to reinstall several times and have access to the phone always. If people had that, they wouldnt be buying the goddamn product in the first place!!! It's a joke.

Irenepene- I have the same situation. I am ANGRY as FU@K. Rooted android running in full mode, sms commands showing up on target, and the "help" is complete BS and a total runaround. The target hasn't connected since the last update in 12-26. I am with the phone and it has never been factory reset, or any other of the crap reasons fkexispy is trying to shovel back onto the hands of the consumer. The software is shit, and God forbid anyone say "SORRY" or issue a refund. I'm not paying hundreds of dollars for them how to figure out how to make a product that works. I thought I was dealing with a company with actual support and a working product, and people that gave a crap about the customer. Reinstalls are bs. They need to list in a warning before you buy that you may be required to reinstall several times and have access to the phone always. If people had that, they wouldnt be buying the goddamn product in the first place!!! It's a joke.

I am sorry to hear that you are having issues also.  Can you PM me your support ticket ID please?  Also, what is the TARGET device make, model and OS version being used as that can play a factor also.  Have you tried simply to physically restart the phone to reinitialise the software and then see if data is then uploaded?  Unfortunately if a restart does not resolve the issue then it may be that the software has indeed stopped working and that is why we need to know the device as it may be an issue with the specific model of device.

Ultimately, and sadly, when the software has stopped working the only way to resolve it if the restart fails to do so is to physically reinstall.  Normally we would get you to send remote SMS commands to diagnose and fix the issue but this is not possible any longer as they are visible leaving reinstallation the only option.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    yuqi