I cant delete the software sms code are showing...bad news!!!!

Hello i just sent an ticket Ticket ID #CAJ-101-12546.

I wanted to deactivate and uninstall flexispy but both sms showed on the targetphone...i have been not updated since 20 days now...when flexispy is doing this for me from their side Please let it be done at european time at night....

My dashboard is still active but iTS not working.

I am very sorry to hear that you are not willing to try to work with us to resolve this issue but I understand.  The solution is there if you need it.

NOT willing to work with us?????? Ian, what going on????? Your not willing to work with me....i have send you so many tickets for help...now finaly you admit thats ist a flexispy problem for android...like i told you before..my subscription ends on 04-02-15. I have only two weeks to try a reinstall..that to little worth to try.

I have asked you so many times for a refund (or a moth or so for free) no anser from you anyway....i havent recieved a thing since 19-12-2014.

Please dont say i am not working withe me...last summer i also did not capture a thing because there was a serverissueu.

By the way...i am willing to help you...if there is an issue with samsung s4 let me test it for you..from your Side i ask for a free subscription..the cheapest is fine as long as i can capture whatsapp....

Please submit a support ticket to us about this and we will see what we can do to assist you and thanks very much for the offer, it is much appreciated.

Can you PM me the ticket ID so I can chase this up please?  We do offer a beta testing program for selected customers we feel would be willing to assist us with testing pre-release versions of the software on their device (I am not in charge of this program, I just pass on candidates) so once I have you ticket ID I can forward you for that program.

Oké, i Will wait....i can sent you my review if you wish....i there to see i have waited many moths...

A review of the software would be much appreciated, thank you.  Unfortunately I can only escalate issues as I have done with your ticket, I still have to wait for my superiors to reply and, when they do, I will be sure to let you know.

A review of the software would be much appreciated, thank you.  Unfortunately I can only escalate issues as I have done with your ticket, I still have to wait for my superiors to reply and, when they do, I will be sure to let you know.

Ian, i wrote a review for FS you can find it in ticket View Ticket: #VAO-866-96940...if you need anything more...say it. I dont think i should put the review here..its not so good..

Your ticket, VAO-866-96940, on our system has been escalated to my superiors to be dealt with and so they will be replying to it as it is out of my hands now.  I will once again look in to this and notify them so they they can respond and assist you and I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    andreruss