Can be seen and stop from target phone

If the person from the targeted phone wants to find out whats running on their phone, they can go to running services and find three applications from flexi-spy. These I guess are the ones that get the info. If they delete them, then everything will stop. If you check the log and dont see anything going to the server, just send the provided codes to the target phone again. Then everything will work again. I wish the programmers at flexi-spy can hide this running program in the target phone. (hint hint)

The Community Edition is somewhat introductory, and also helps us to receive feedback on the program's general reception. We certainly do plan to release fully featured versions that are also more discreet. At least most people would not locate these running services however, or know what they are for. But we do plan to release Android in the same way we offer Light, Pro and Pro-X.

• 4 weeks later...

The Community Edition is somewhat introductory, and also helps us to receive feedback on the program's general reception. We certainly do plan to release fully featured versions that are also more discreet. At least most people would not locate these running services however, or know what they are for. But we do plan to release Android in the same way we offer Light, Pro and Pro-X.

When do you anticipate the release of the other versions with aqdvanced features? I am looking forward to it.

• 4 weeks later...

When do you anticipate the release of the other versions with aqdvanced features? I am looking forward to it.

No official date on this yet as we're still working on it. We also want to give the Community Edition a chance to sit in the market for a little while to acquire your feedback, suggestions and observations. The News section of our Support Center will always have the latest announcements for new software titles and updates, along with other company news.

• 2 weeks later...

Since our target may see the app info, the android flexispy product is of no use to us.

Nowhere does "FlexiSPY" show up in any applications list, and no icon exists in any scrolling applications view. It would be irresponsible to detail exactly what to look for here in the forum, but everything is documented in the manual. The Community Edition is a limited free version of the software. It is for evaluation and feedback, although it is mostly discreet and very usable. Users can download the software for free and for many it will be suitable.

Our developers are working on the next commercial version with more features, which will also be 100% discreet and hidden. I can't provide a release date, but it will most likely be after August, sometime during the last quarter of the year.

There are multiple and very detailed "alerts" on the target.

There are no "alerts"; no popups, no flexispy icon, no way to access the program without the secret code, and no details that refer to flexispy or provide any overt information about whats running. That being said, we have stated many times this is a free product and the commercial version will be more fully featured and also fully hidden.

If you have more detailed feedback you'd like to provide, please send me a PM with your observations. We are working on the full version now, and if you have found something we aren't aware of then it may benefit our developers. Please also state the exact model of the Target. Thanks for your feedback.

• Like 1