cannot login

Does anyone know if we cannot log into the portal if the updates the target phone sends to the server will still be received? Does the phone queue them up until it can communicate with the server?

One other question, as of 7:00 est I am still unable to log into the portal. Has anyone sucessully logget in?

Hello All.

We are aware that customers right now may be experiencing issues logging in to their online account.  Our engineers are working on this and we aim to have it resolved within 24 hours, usually less.  In the meantime, once this issue is resolved all data will start to be uploaded again to your online account which means that, right now, whilst data may not be being uploaded in a timely manner as you are used to it will be uploaded finally once we have resolved this issue and I apologise for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the update.. 

I do have a followup question for support:

During the outage, will the target phone still record calls made to "watched numbers" and can I still send requests for ambient recording? 

The software will continue to work as normal on the TARGET device as the issue is the server, not the client (the software on the TARGET device) which means that all captured data will be stored on the TARGET device and uploaded once the server issue is resolved.

Since renewing my licence I have not received any updates for the past 4 days from the targets phone. I have submitted 3 tickets directly to suppport and haven't recieved any replies let alone assistance. I have tried everything and I know for certain the targets phone is all set correctly.

Targets phone

Jailbroken - YES

Updated IOS from 8.1.1 to 8.1.2 - NO

Factory reset - NO

GPRS settings - YES

Internet connection - YES

Software still active on Targets Phone - YES

Targets phone ON - YES

Bought SMS credits to force data to upload.....NOTHING at all complete waiste of money.

I have tried different software versions from different companies with great success and only joined up with FlexiSpy due to their feedbacks and reviews. I'm quite dissapointed....... as customers we pay alot of money for a service that fails us where I've paid alot less using other software and got more out of it. Please fix this problem for us customers as it isn't fair. Is flexispy prepared to re imburse their customers for the time lost or will you disregard this and keep telling us that the server is down. At least respond to your tickets as I haven't heard from no support and yet my priority is considered low........!!!!

Have you sent the remote SMS command to send all data to the server?  What happened?  Was there a reply sent back to your own phone by the software?  Did you submit a diagnostic report to the FlexiSPY support team for further analysis with your issues?

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove