How do i delete flexispy from a android?

I have a samsung s4 and i want to delete it, but how? ITS running in full modes....so i cant find it in the app list.....i am affraight the targetphone will crash Amy moment now.

Flexispy is not responding for my e-mails a week.....

What is the email you use for submitting tickets to us please?  I see you mention several times no response from our support team and I would like to verify this and move things forward to get your issues resolved.  If the TARGET device is rooted and in FULL mode but remote SMS commands are visible then it suggests that the software has become corrupt.  You would need to contact the support team and ask them to deactivate for you so that you can then reinstall again as sending remote SMS commands or using Control Centre to deactivate and uninstall will not work.

I only have flexispy until 04-02-2015.... Ever since i used the automatic update....flexispy went down for me....Please dont try to look as if the phone is corrupted....its a flexispyproblem, why dont you admit it?

Right now I would like to work with you on solving this issue but I need information from you first that you have contacted our support team about this issue and they are working with you on it so I can then investigate this with our developers.

The only way to remove the software from a rooted Android with the software running in FULL mode, if remote SMS commands do not work is to unfortunately get the TARGET device physically and factory restore the device to make sure no traces of the software remain.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Patrick33