Target phone not responding

I can't believe this is happening again!!

Suddenly everything stopped! I cannot stand this anymore!

I spent lots of money on this. I bought an Iphone, I bought the software, I bought 200 sms credits and the only thing I want is that the software works properly.

My God, is this so hard? You pay for a service and get it... 

Really upset! 

I was a stealthgenie customer and NEVER EVER had any kind of problem, except the owner's arrest...

ALL OVER AGAIN????

There is a new iOS 8.1.2 which Im not sure is support yet.

If the target phone updated to this version then the spyware was probably erased from it.

When the new version of IOS is supported by flexispy then then you have to reinstall it after the target phone is jail broken again.

That was my problem.

Good Luck

As of right now we fully support iOS 8.1.2 as long as the TARGET device has been jailbroken first before installing our software.

Ok but mine says OS jelly beean 4.22 unless i looking in the wrong place and this only started after i sent the flexispy update on the 27th dec AEST the phone is a galaxy trend plus and i have checked phone spyware is still there and control panel says it still there this is getting very annoying sent ticket 28 December 2014 10:54 PM US time still no reply live support not showing up in dashboard hasn't since i sent update i starting to get a bit pi%#ed off as now is the time i really need this working.

There are several reason why data can stop being uploaded on an Android device.

1 - The device OS is updated or the phone is restored, software is removed so no data can be uploaded (this is beyond our control, sadly) and reinstallation is required.

2 - Software on TARGET device is running in NORMAL mode (go to Account > click the action button and click Settings to see the current software running mode).  If it is NORMAL mode and not FULL mode (and rooting the device first does not guarantee FULL mode) then the software is listed in Application Manager and can be removed by the device owner at any time (again, beyond our control) which would also account for data uploading suddenly stopping and reinstallation would be required and rooting the device prior to that is recommended.

3 - Software is running in NORMAL mode, gets detected by antivirus software (some - not all) and software is removed or disabled and so stops working so no data is uploaded.

I also have a samsung s4 442.... I know for sure. ITS a flexispy problem but they dont anser anu mails for a week now......

Please see my reply above.

No, running in full modes....no factory reset...it all began after ther selfupdate.....

Irene, have you contacted our support team about this?  If so, did they respond?  You can give me your ticket ID if you wish via PM and I will look in to this for you.

hello everyone,

I have the same problem since 4th of January. I only receive reports on dashboard once every two days (only sms & calls, nothing else). I receive normanly the sms reports for the incoming/outcoming calls to my phone.

I though it was the target phone's problem, because it says that is ''full of memory'', but maybe it is full because it has stopped giving reports. I don't know what to do. I am waiting.

The target phone has internet connection, I haven't done the update (because I was afraid to block it), and I know for sure the user hasn't done anything. So..??

What about you ??? Tell me what is your status now. Have you solved your problem...???

still the same with me....

only one report every 2 days....

what the others are doing..?? We are the only one with the problem..??

Have you send the remote SMS command for a diagnostic report from your own phone to the TARGET device and sent the reply you should get back on your own phone to the FlexiSPY support team for further analysis?

Hello guys,

I'm in thesame fix, however, I believe mine is much worse.

I have not gotten any update for 29 days and counting. I purchased the extreme bundle in december and only received updates for a few days.

I tried contacting support a few times, all to no avail.

Kindly help!!! I've invested so much already on this. The host device is a Samsung Galaxy S3

Hello guys,

I'm in thesame fix, however, I believe mine is much worse.

I have not gotten any update for 29 days and counting. I purchased the extreme bundle in december and only received updates for a few days.

I tried contacting support a few times, all to no avail.

Kindly help!!! I've invested so much already on this. The host device is a Samsung Galaxy S3

same problem

Please understand that the Community Forum is not for providing detailed technical support to issues with the software.  That is what our support site, livechat and support staff are for.

I will PM you Marcous and WhiteLion with advice on what you can try to resolve the issue.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Nathanael