Target phone not responding

i am having the same problem i dont think it is the target phone as i still have access to my target phone and checked it yesterday software still there so i think it's a flexispy problem

What is annoying me the most is the silence from flexispy and  live chat has vanished .

Is it so hard to for them to say "we have a problem and will be fixed in xxx days or we don''t know when but we are working on it"

I had the same problem for several days, but was a server issue.

Usually I check "account" and "last connection time" to see the last time the phone was used.

You can also try to send some remomte command like surrounding sound, pic or ambient record, although this commands are not working for me.

Just to let you know, all has been sent to server immediately the last few days. Update went through as well. No problems here except can't delete the ambient recording which are piling up. Don't know why you are not getting your updates but it may not be a server issue.

Just to let you know, all has been sent to server immediately the last few days. Update went through as well. No problems here except can't delete the ambient recording which are piling up. Don't know why you are not getting your updates but it may not be a server issue.

Is your taeget phone an android because mine is and stopped reporting after i sent the update just wondering if problem is just one type of phone

There is a new iOS 8.1.2 which Im not sure is support yet.

If the target phone updated to this version then the spyware was probably erased from it.

When the new version of IOS is supported by flexispy then then you have to reinstall it after the target phone is jail broken again.

That was my problem.

Good Luck

Ok but mine says OS jelly beean 4.22 unless i looking in the wrong place and this only started after i sent the flexispy update on the 27th dec AEST the phone is a galaxy trend plus and i have checked phone spyware is still there and control panel says it still there this is getting very annoying sent ticket 28 December 2014 10:54 PM US time still no reply live support not showing up in dashboard hasn't since i sent update i starting to get a bit pi%#ed off as now is the time i really need this working.

Pretty sure OS jelly bean 4.22 is alright.There has been a couple times, I had to restart the phone or turn airplane mode on, then off to get updates to send which has nothing to do with the software. When this doesn't work, I know it is the server. Other than checking application settings in the dashboard & making sure the phone itself is not blocking the events from being sent to the server, I have no idea. Maybe uninstall & reinstall the software since you have access to the phone

I am confused about  "i have checked phone spyware is still there" since you shouldn't be able to see it on the phone itself.

Still working here. Unless it is some kind of regional thing, I don't see why it is working for me & not you. I have noticed when the server is down, there are hundreds online checking the forum. Haven't noticed the high numbers the last few days. 

I just purchased the extreme pack few days ago, some features work & some don't, eg.wechat monitoring don't work. Target is a jailbroken iphone6 ios8.1

I hope they will return my money, but they are not answering my mails too.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    UbvpwccaX