New Phone - urgent help needed.

Hi all

My target device has been upgraded to a new one, so obviously I want the new one to be tracked. 

But I cannot send a message to the old one to uninstall and therefore do not have the installation routine available to me so I can install it on the new one. In fact, the new one has installed it but cannot activate as I do not have a code. And now I cannot remove the 'input code' screen as it starts with the phone and looks very suspicious.

Can someone please tell me how I get round this. I need the software working on the new phone urgently. And obviously want to uninstall it on the old phone (I assume I have to so new one works).

Thanks

Do you still have access to the old device ? If so , You could turn it on , put any simcard , change the number in the panel , uninstall, then re install in the new phone ...
just an idea

Thanks for the reply. I still have access, but no simcard to put in it. The simcard (iphone 4) was cut down in size to put in the new phone (iphone 5). So no way to uninstall using simcard method.

Thanks for the reply. I still have access, but no simcard to put in it. The simcard (iphone 4) was cut down in size to put in the new phone (iphone 5). So no way to uninstall using simcard method.

Panic over. I found a card from my tracker used on a drone. All sorted, thanks.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks for letting us know this issue was resolved.  If you cannot uninstall the software via SMS command or through Control Center and you wish to reinstall on to a new TARGET device you can always contact our support team who will deactivate your account from here for you so that you can reinstall again but this should only be done if, as in the case of drazil, SMS or Control Centre deactivation and uninstallation fails to work.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove