Usual delay for getting a refund?

Hello,

I am curious about the usual delay for getting a refund for Flexispy products and whether or not this is as straightforward as described in the refund policy. 

I am trying to get a refund for my Flexispy Premium software because I no longer wish to use it (still within the 10-day refund period) but customer support has not been very helpful. They initially offered to help me solve my 'technical problems' and when I explained that I didn't have any and that I just no longer wish to use the software they seem  to have went silent. I would like to know if anyone here had a similar experience and whether or not you managed to get a refund at the end.

Thanks,

• 2 weeks later...

Hello.

Thanks for contacting us.

We take all refund requests very seriously.  Usually we ask to work with you to resolve the issue as many reasons for refund are quick to fix and we want our customers to be happy with the software they have purchased.  If you have already told our support team that you do not wish to recieve assistance and just want to be refunded you should then be informed that your refund request has been sent to the Accounts team to be processed.

This usually takes between 7 - 10 days and then our Accounts team themselves will reply to your refund request to confirm that you have been refunded.  However we are only human and we admit our mistakes and sometimes it takes longer than the 7 - 10 days to be refunded but as long as a member of the FlexiSPY support team has replied to your ticket saying that it has been sent to Accounts to be processed then your refund request will be honoured.

The issue is that it is not quick or easy to perform refunds compared to just buying the product and this applies to many online retailers and transactions, not just us and we are not delaying or stalling in any way, it is just how it is and, as said, we honour all our refund requests.

As an example, look at PayPal:

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/How-to-use-PayPal-Archive/How-long-does-it-take-Paypal-to-refund-my-money/td-p/19637

Many unhappy customers who take longer than we do to get their refunds, unfortunately the nature of refunding online transactions is somewhat complex but, we do honour all refund requests as long as they have been passed to our Accounts team to be processed.

Please PM me your FlexiSPY support ticket number so I can make sure our Accounts team sees your refund request in their processing queue and then it is just a matter of you waiting for us to process that for you as quickly as we can and we apologise for the delay and I hope this helps explain things.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove