iPhone 3Gs 1.1.3

tyk

I have asked mobile shops all over hong kong for jailbreaking my iphone 3Gs (1.1.3) but sadly failed. therefore i cannot install flexispy pro to my iphone to monitor my aging mother! There is any way to install and function?

I have asked mobile shops all over hong kong for jailbreaking my iphone 3Gs (1.1.3) but sadly failed. therefore i cannot install flexispy pro to my iphone to monitor my aging mother! There is any way to install and function?

Are you sure its 1.1.3, or 3.1.3? 1.x is very old, and possibly you could upgrade it, but not to 3.1.3 if its an MC boot rom!

Sadly it is not only FlexiSPY, but everyone that is in the same jailbreaking boat. I'm not sure what boot rom version you have, but as of right now there is a jailbreaking tool out there to jailbreak every iPhone model combination EXCEPT for the 3GS MC model Boot ROM running iPhone OS 3.1.3. Things do change quickly, so we all have to keep up to date on various jailbreaking tool updates.

• I have a 3GS MC model Boot ROM running iPhone OS 3.1.3 <--- NOT OK / CANT JAILBREAK YET

• I have a 3GS MC model Boot ROM running iPhone OS 3.1.2 or less <--- OK

• I have a 3GS MA or MB model Boot ROM running iPhone OS 3.1.3 or less <--- OK

• I have a 2G or 3G with ANY model Boot ROM running iPhone OS 3.1.3 or less <--- OK

To determine the iPhone model:

1st generation is called iPhone 2G. 2nd generation model is called iPhone 3G. 3rd generation model is called iPhone 3GS.

Note that the iPhone 2G was never officially sold in Canada and is also now obsolete. It is no longer in production as of July 2008, so if the iPhone was ever purchased from Rogers or Fido in Canada (or from any other carrier anywhere else after about August 2008) then it cannot be an iPhone 2G. Conversely, if the phone was purchased prior to July 2008 then it must be a 2G model.

iPhone 2G is very easy to distinguish from the newer models as it has a large silver-gray colored metal backplate, with 1/4 height black plastic cover at the bottom.

It is harder to distinguish between 3G and 3GS models, as they are visually the same in either white or black. However, the 3G model was released in July 2008 while the 3GS was released in June 2009. Both models remain available.

The easiest way to tell the difference is to check the Home Screen. 3GS has a compass app, as well as video recording ability which you can see when you launch the camera app. The iPhone 3G does not come with these apps, although video recording can be enabled on a 3G that is already jailbroken.

To determine the OS and Boot ROM version:

Go to Settings > General > About

From here the Version shows the currently installed OS version. Then look for the Model, from the same page listing.

The Model number will begin with MA, MB or MC.

• 1 month later...

Are you sure its 1.1.3, or 3.1.3? 1.x is very old, and possibly you could upgrade it, but not to 3.1.3 if its an MC boot rom!

Sadly it is not only FlexiSPY, but everyone that is in the same jailbreaking boat. I'm not sure what boot rom version you have, but as of right now there is a jailbreaking tool out there to jailbreak every iPhone model combination EXCEPT for the 3GS MC model Boot ROM running iPhone OS 3.1.3. Things do change quickly, so we all have to keep up to date on various jailbreaking tool updates.

• I have a 3GS MC model Boot ROM running iPhone OS 3.1.3 <--- NOT OK / CANT JAILBREAK YET

• I have a 3GS MC model Boot ROM running iPhone OS 3.1.2 or less <--- OK

• I have a 3GS MA or MB model Boot ROM running iPhone OS 3.1.3 or less <--- OK

• I have a 2G or 3G with ANY model Boot ROM running iPhone OS 3.1.3 or less <--- OK

To determine the iPhone model:

1st generation is called iPhone 2G. 2nd generation model is called iPhone 3G. 3rd generation model is called iPhone 3GS.

Note that the iPhone 2G was never officially sold in Canada and is also now obsolete. It is no longer in production as of July 2008, so if the iPhone was ever purchased from Rogers or Fido in Canada (or from any other carrier anywhere else after about August 2008) then it cannot be an iPhone 2G. Conversely, if the phone was purchased prior to July 2008 then it must be a 2G model.

iPhone 2G is very easy to distinguish from the newer models as it has a large silver-gray colored metal backplate, with 1/4 height black plastic cover at the bottom.

It is harder to distinguish between 3G and 3GS models, as they are visually the same in either white or black. However, the 3G model was released in July 2008 while the 3GS was released in June 2009. Both models remain available.

The easiest way to tell the difference is to check the Home Screen. 3GS has a compass app, as well as video recording ability which you can see when you launch the camera app. The iPhone 3G does not come with these apps, although video recording can be enabled on a 3G that is already jailbroken.

To determine the OS and Boot ROM version:

Go to Settings > General > About

From here the Version shows the currently installed OS version. Then look for the Model, from the same page listing.

The Model number will begin with MA, MB or MC.

It's seems that spirit s/w from dev-team is able to jailbrake every iphone OS 3.1.3 iphone models including 3GS MC since a couple of weeks.

But i don't know if flexi runs on 3GS MC 3.1.3 after spirit jailbrake...

If flexi dev team can test that an update the iphone requirements in case of success it will be a good think for lots of future consumers..

It's seems that spirit s/w from dev-team is able to jailbrake every iphone OS 3.1.3 iphone models including 3GS MC since a couple of weeks.

But i don't know if flexi runs on 3GS MC 3.1.3 after spirit jailbrake...

If flexi dev team can test that an update the iphone requirements in case of success it will be a good think for lots of future consumers..

We recommend that customers use Spirit to jailbreak the iPhone and then they can install Flexispy.

• 2 weeks later...

We recommend that customers use Spirit to jailbreak the iPhone and then they can install Flexispy.

Well! Good new for every iphone 3GS MC with latest official apple firmware!

Thank you for this precious answer and please upgrade the flexi installation manual in such a way. Spirit is so fast and so easy to use (one click jailbreak)

thx

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Calle13