Ambient Recordings using SMS Credits

Anyone else having problems in getting their ambient recordings in the portal?  This is when using SMS credits.

Up until yesterday, this feature worked without any problems.  Used SMS credit and did ambient recording.  Within the specified time, the recording showed up in my dashboard/portal and could be downloaded.  As of yesterday and again today, the software will use my SMS credit and state "OK" for the ambient recording, but the recording never comes through.  I have worked with FlexiSpy on line chat and they have stated could be 1. Phone in use (but it's not) 2. Phone not connected to Internet (but it is)   3. Server is slow (which I have noticed it is quite slow).  

This being said, if it is the server being so slow, the ambient recordings are not showing up and on line chat cannot see that there's anything still sitting on the server either.  So they are just lost and my SMS credits used up.  

Just wondering if anyone else has run into this.  I really wish FlexiSpy would fix it quickly.

I have not heard back from Flexispy support yet as to what the problem is and when it will be fixed.  The only solution their on line chat had was to send the commands from a device and not from the dashboard.  I want to use the SMS credits to send as when I send from a device, it shows up as a text message on the target phone.

I'm also really upset and deeply regret! I bought a Iphone 6, got a 3 months license and bought 180 sms credits just to give as a present, since was the only chance to have access to the target phone and just could use for 3 days!

I can't get another service and with this "48 hours maintenance" wich lasts 6 days, i lost my refund period...

The message disappeared, I can login but show me no data at all and the last connection time was 19th december, wich I know isn't true.

What about now?

I'm really worry if happened with flexispy the same thing happened with stealthgenie, wich I was a customer, by the way!

i'm not getting any ambient recording since december 19th.

Yesterday night, I could get some data, but many features are still not working, like ambient recording, gps tracking, and all that commands, expecially "send imediatte".

I already spent 20 sms credits ever since and nothing! I can see the target phone is on and connect. I can't understand why does not upload my ambient recordings.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12