flexispy recording package ??

boostgirl

The version of MobiStealth we would like to review is for Android, so you would need an Android phone for that. If you are able to help us with that then we can discuss it in private PM's.

I won't respond to each of the other points you made here, because this area is specifically for discussion of generic spyphone products only, and there are other areas for FlexiSPY discussion. However I will say that the solution presented with Pro-X and FlexiRECORD is an automatic, unattended solution. It means that all intercept calls will be made automatically and all recorded onto the PC hard drives. This is by far better than any method of recording the calls directly on the Target itself, which will take up a large amount of storage and also require only the fastest CPU's available to pull it off. Then there is the problem of transmitting all that data over the phone's internet connection. It isn't feasible under normal use.

What FlexiSPY offers is more sophisticated and manageable, and can also be left to run autonomously. But if you really just wanted your own make-shift solution then you could always just wire up a portable recorder to your own monitor phone.

ok. so maybe i need to ask a different question, like, what exactly is an intercepted call, becuase i may be confused.

how does the recording software work? are you saying that the program will intercept ALL calls made and recieved automatically without me "listening in" (which is what i thought the intercepted call was) and then i may listen to the calls later when i log on? doesn't the call intercept work like a 3 way call? if so, what then if someone tried to call him, his call waiting will not work. right? idk, but a more detailed explanation of the recording software would be greatly appreciated.

ok. so maybe i need to ask a different question, like, what exactly is an intercepted call, becuase i may be confused.

how does the recording software work? are you saying that the program will intercept ALL calls made and recieved automatically without me "listening in" (which is what i thought the intercepted call was) and then i may listen to the calls later when i log on? doesn't the call intercept work like a 3 way call? if so, what then if someone tried to call him, his call waiting will not work. right? idk, but a more detailed explanation of the recording software would be greatly appreciated.

Ok. Pro-X makes Intercept Calls, FlexiRECORD automatically records them.

In a nutshell its like this:

Light will capture SMS, Call Logs, Location (Cell ID) and Email. Pro adds SpyCall (remote listening to the environment surroundings, such as conversations in the room, etc.). Pro-X adds Intercept Call and GPS capture. Depending on which platform you're using, you might get GPS capture before Pro-X.

Where SpyCall is remote monitoring of the area around the phone, Intercept Call is actually intercepting, or patching into the live conversations on the Target phone. It is like a 3-way call, yes. You would call the Target to automatically patch into the existing call, so you would want to mute the mic on the Monitor to avoid being heard. And this is why you need Pro-X for FlexiRECORD to record anything, because Pro-X is making the Intercept Call and connecting you to those calls.

Pro-X has something called a Watch List. This is just a discreet SMS that is sent to your pre-defined Monitor number, alerting you when there is a call in progress that has just connected. There are usually some configuration settings so you can receive Watch List notices of all connecting calls, only certain numbers that connect, or other optional criteria.

FlexiRECORD is installed onto both a Windows PC and a Windows Mobile phone as the Monitor. The Monitor phone is then connected to the PC by USB and/or audio cable. With Pro-X running on a Target, every time the Monitor receives one of the Watch List notices it will automatically make the Intercept Call to patch into that conversation, and then FlexiRECORD on the PC will automatically begin recording each of these calls to the hard drive. The native recording format is windows media but there is a built-in mp3 converter so all of these audio files can be compressed and easily portable with any standard mp3 media player.

FlexiRECORD can also record standard SpyCalls you place manually, or any other phone conversation the Monitor is a part of (as long as its connected to the PC to pass along the audio). But the most convenient thing about this is that you can leave it unattended and it will make all the Intercept Calls by itself and record everything automatically, according to the Watch List options you've set. Audio recording is cpu-intensive and also creates large files rather quickly. But this way all the audio processing is handled by the PC and then stored onto the hard drives, so you don't have to worry about getting the files off of the Target phone or transmitting too much data over the Internet connection, etc.

You might also find more information about FlexiRECORD in the Knowledge Base at our Support Center, http://support.flexispy.com

ok...good stuff good stuff. thanks for breaking it down. NOW. i thought i read somewhere else on flexispy website, about a cheap windows mobile phone. it doesn't matter what the target phone is, as long as im using a windows mobile phone? so, in a nuttier nutshell, the recording program basically works like so. i install it onto a windows mobile (smart phone? im guessing) and a pc, then as long as the windows mobile phone is plugged into the pc with the usb, the program will record all the preset numbers (receieved and made?) so i can just plug the phone up to the pc and go on about my day? and that windows mobile phone must have an unlimited data/internet plan?

and you never said what would happen while the program was recording the call using three way, if someone else tried to call the target phone. will they just get a busy signal, like as if it were a real three way call, or will it stop the three way call, and stop the recording and allow the other caller to beep in?

ok...good stuff good stuff. thanks for breaking it down. NOW. i thought i read somewhere else on flexispy website, about a cheap windows mobile phone. it doesn't matter what the target phone is, as long as im using a windows mobile phone? so, in a nuttier nutshell, the recording program basically works like so. i install it onto a windows mobile (smart phone? im guessing) and a pc, then as long as the windows mobile phone is plugged into the pc with the usb, the program will record all the preset numbers (receieved and made?) so i can just plug the phone up to the pc and go on about my day? and that windows mobile phone must have an unlimited data/internet plan?

and you never said what would happen while the program was recording the call using three way, if someone else tried to call the target phone. will they just get a busy signal, like as if it were a real three way call, or will it stop the three way call, and stop the recording and allow the other caller to beep in?

Well you might have it backwards a little bit. Let me just clear up the part that may be confusing. You have to have Pro-X installed onto a Target phone already, so this would have to be one of the supported models only. To use Pro-X on a Target phone, the Monitor phone is irrelevant because it doesn't receive any software, and is only used for making calls.

But as far as FlexiRECORD is concerned, that's right it doesn't matter what the Target phone is, because that is separate. All FlexiRECORD is going to do is use the Monitor phone to make the Intercept Call and then record it to the PC hard drives. FlexiRECORD software must be installed onto both a Windows PC and a Windows Mobile phone as the Monitor. So to use FlexiRECORD the Monitor phone being connected to the PC must be a WM model phone, because FlexiRECORD is software for Windows only and must be installed onto both PC and Monitor.

What you probably read somewhere is that this can be any cheap or 2nd hand Windows Mobile phone that works. There are lots of WM devices in the market so finding a cheap one shouldn't be difficult. You would not normally be using it as your own primary phone, you just need to leave it unattended, connected to the PC running FlexiRECORD. Any standard WM phone should work, you just may need to find the right adapters for the PC and audio connections if it doesn't already have it. The Monitor phone in this case is only being used to make the automatic Intercept Calls, and left connected to the PC for the purpose of recording.

As said before, it would then make the Intercept Calls based on the Pro-X Watch List settings. If you have Watch List turned on for ALL calls, then the Monitor will receive an SMS notice for each and every connecting call, and then automatically make the Intercept and record each call the Target connects to (outgoing or incoming). Or you can choose to receive the Watch List notices only for certain numbers that connect, or possibly other options depending on the platform version of Pro-X.

There is no Internet access used in any of the recording process. Its just recording the audio from the Monitor phone directly connected to the PC. The files are in wma format but can be converted to mp3 for portability.

To answer your question about what happens if someone else calls the Target during the Intercept, it would probably result in a busy signal or possibly divert to voice mail. This depends on how many lines are available on the Target service account. It is exactly as a 3way call, and requires both Call Waiting and Conference Calling enabled to work. Once both active lines are joined together, there usually is not an additional 3rd line available to beep in again, unless additional lines have been offered and purchased in the service plan.

does flexispy work on cdma blackberries?

Sure it does, but as we state on our Support Center and also during purchase checkout, the Intercept Call feature of Pro-X is not compatible with CDMA networks. For a full explanation of why, see the complete answer in this post:

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021