Pro-X iphone software Not Working

stoney

I have recently purchased the Pro-X software for the iphone 3GS that has the latest 3.1.3 software. It appears that this software cannot be jailbroken so therefore I cannot install the software. Before purchasing, I was told that I would not even need access to the PC with the target phone. After purchasing, I realized that you would need to have the target phone briefly connected to the PC so that it could be jailbroken. But is the 3.1.3 software cannot be jailbroken, than the Flexispy system will not work. I have done some research on if it can be jailbroken and have found no way that works. If the process is complicated, I don’t have a huge problem with that.

I also previously had a jailbroken phone with 3.1.2 software and locked up and was forced to install 3.1.3 software. Is there a way that I can take this other iphone and downgrade the 3.1.3 software so that is can be jailbroken again??

Please help, as of now, there is not even a way to install Flexispy Pro-X on the target phone.

I have recently purchased the Pro-X software for the iphone 3GS that has the latest 3.1.3 software. It appears that this software cannot be jailbroken so therefore I cannot install the software. Before purchasing, I was told that I would not even need access to the PC with the target phone. After purchasing, I realized that you would need to have the target phone briefly connected to the PC so that it could be jailbroken. But is the 3.1.3 software cannot be jailbroken, than the Flexispy system will not work. I have done some research on if it can be jailbroken and have found no way that works. If the process is complicated, I don’t have a huge problem with that.

I also previously had a jailbroken phone with 3.1.2 software and locked up and was forced to install 3.1.3 software. Is there a way that I can take this other iphone and downgrade the 3.1.3 software so that is can be jailbroken again??

Please help, as of now, there is not even a way to install Flexispy Pro-X on the target phone.

Hello Stoney.

I have done some research on this topic and I have found the following links regarding downgrading.

http://www.redmondpie.com/downgrade-iphone-3.1-to-3.0.1/

Please remember that we have not tried this so we are unsure if it is successful.

It may be a better option, instead of spending time on this, to simply consider a refund.

If you wish for a refund please submit an official support ticket in our support system.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Calle13