No access

On 2/9/2024 at 11:18 PM, 177433791548 said:

Has Flexispy been shut down? Or hacked? Access to portal.flexispy.com is not working

Hello, as per checking, portal.flexispy.com is working and we are able to log in.

If you are having issues with logging in to the portal, kindly refer to our troubleshooting guide - https://support.flexispy.com/portal/en/kb/articles/trouble-connecting-to-portal

And if the issue persists, please take a screenshot of the error and let us know.

I’ve been a flexi spy subscriber now for over four years I believe I’ve never had issues like this. It’s either on my phone browser or it could be on my home network or anywhere. I would say for the last week it’s come and go with the website portal. This is a picture that I’m getting on my iPhone, which is what I’ve been using since I’ve started with you.

I get a server is down error message

IMG_5270.png

On 2/13/2024 at 10:36 PM, 177433791548 said:

I’ve been a flexi spy subscriber now for over four years I believe I’ve never had issues like this. It’s either on my phone browser or it could be on my home network or anywhere. I would say for the last week it’s come and go with the website portal. This is a picture that I’m getting on my iPhone, which is what I’ve been using since I’ve started with you.

IMG_5270.png

Hello,

Thank you for providing the details and the screenshot for reference.

May we ask if the issue also occurs when using a laptop or any other device?

As you are trying to access your portal from an iPhone device, we suggest you download and use our brand-new portal companion app called FlexiVIEW from the app store which lets you view your data from the convenience of your phone as well as instant notifications to your phone whenever there is new FlexiSPY data.

Read our guide here - https://support.flexispy.com/portal/en/kb/articles/how-to-download-flexiview?utm_source=portal

On 2/13/2024 at 10:36 PM, 177433791548 said:

IMG_5270.png

- Are you still having the issue?
- Have you installed any anti-virus software recently?
- What happens when you connect to a Wi-Fi network first?

Its been fine for me, I think its something to do with your phone or connection.

I suggest try disable any VPN you might have on your phone. Also try to brose the site using Incognito mode on Chrome, as I often get errors because of bad cookie storage and this will load the page without cookies. You will have to type in your username and password manually, but it might help.

Only other issue, it could be being blocked by your ISP, try using a different mobile network or WiFi