does this work with droid phones?all droid versions,does it work on 3g?does it have to be smartphone,?sorry not good with 3g smart symbian these terms confuse me.i got a droid and wanted to spy on envy3 ,but was told it want run on envy3,so i want to buy another that it will run on.and im looking at other droid versions.like the droid eris,and motorola devour.will any of these work?i want to listen to surrounds and read text messages?plz help,thank you

does this work with droid phones?all droid versions,does it work on 3g?does it have to be smartphone,?sorry not good with 3g smart symbian these terms confuse me.i got a droid and wanted to spy on envy3 ,but was told it want run on envy3,so i want to buy another that it will run on.and im looking at other droid versions.like the droid eris,and motorola devour.will any of these work?i want to listen to surrounds and read text messages?plz help,thank you

Joker, please see the product descriptions and list of supported devices from our home page at www.flexispy.com.

Remember that the software must be installed onto the Target phone, which is the phone you want to monitor, capture data from, etc.

FlexiSPY for Android Community Edition (I'm calling it FACE now to prevent carpel tunnel) should run on all current Android OS phones (and theoretically any other Android device), as far as we know.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    polinkuer12