verizon driod

joker

not sure which it supports.wanting to know if the droid works?if so and only want to listen to surrounds and text messages,id need to get pro light?and not just the bug download,cause bug only has the listening to surrounds?does android mean smart phones and includes the droid?

i ask if droid works cause i dont see phone on compatible list,so plz if you would let me know if droid does work,i want to listen to surrounds is the main thing,i thank you for your help.and i see symbian and windows mobile works with the flexibug download,does that mean it works on droid?sorry im not good with the symbian or windows mobile terms and what they really mean,thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

i ask if droid works cause i dont see phone on compatible list,so plz if you would let me know if droid does work,i want to listen to surrounds is the main thing,i thank you for your help.and i see symbian and windows mobile works with the flexibug download,does that mean it works on droid?sorry im not good with the symbian or windows mobile terms and what they really mean,thanks again

Its best to ask your questions regarding our Android product in the Android forum area. Motorola Droid is an Android phone, and we do now have the free Android "Community Edition" of FlexiSPY available. It is not Light, Pro or Pro-X, only a first release for Android based phones with limited capturing features, but is available for free at this time.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021