need help

joker

i've been looking for help.searching the net and cant seem to find what im looking for.im new here so sorry if you answer this a million times.i got a verizon driod and the phone i want to spy on is the lg envy3.i believe both are cdma supported,but not sure.can you answer that they are or at least plz let me know if flexispy will work and if so which would be good to purchase.i mainly want to listen to surrounding area.and read texts.i really do thank you for your help.

• Like 1

and both phones need internet also rite?im sure they do just want to know before i buy,thankyou again

FlexiSPY needs to run on the phone you want to monitor, in your case, the LG Envy.

Unfortunately, the Envy is not a Smartphone and is not able to run FlexiSPY.

should the phone i want to spy on have unlimited internet,or small package phone work ok?not sure if i would need unlimited cause how much will it use internet,does it depend on how much i spy on it ,so if i spy on it alot will i need unlimited internet?thank youand it works on all smart phones from verizon?.ill just get another phone since it wont run on envy 3,but will on driod rite?any suggestions on a phones to buy to spy on?maybe one not as expensive as driod

• 5 weeks later...

should the phone i want to spy on have unlimited internet,or small package phone work ok?not sure if i would need unlimited cause how much will it use internet,does it depend on how much i spy on it ,so if i spy on it alot will i need unlimited internet?thank youand it works on all smart phones from verizon?.ill just get another phone since it wont run on envy 3,but will on driod rite?any suggestions on a phones to buy to spy on?maybe one not as expensive as driod

We recommend having an unlimited internet package because if you capture GPS a lot it can use a lot of data sending it to and from the web account. As long as Verizon has one of our compatible phones it will work. It will run on an Android phone. You could always try a Symbian based phone (Nokia).

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Phil83