GPS location accuracy

The GPS locations are really off. Is there any where to correct this? The phone is right on with GPS location when using GPS navigation.

Truthseeker, I think you are comparing the events in the web account with the readings you get when walking outside with the device yourself. FlexiSPY cannot make up coordinates, it has to get them from the phone in every case. All FlexiSPY can do is report what it captures, and it may use other network information if it cant find a GPS satellite.

For a better test, why not take the device outside to get a GPS reading off the device directly, at the same time you have it capturing. Do this while you have the report timer set to report events at ever "1" max event, to make sure all captured locations are reported immediately. Take notice of the location you are getting directly from the phone, if its accurate or not, and then check the web account to see if there is any discrepancy.

Please see another reply I made on the same issue, where I explain a little more about how this works:

If you still think there's an issue after performing the test above, please send me a PM with your results and also your physical location, the model of the phone and the carrier network providing your service.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    muffingrove