OS 5.0

flex

I know that flexispy does not support OS 5.0 yet and that they are still testing the new software and there is no timeframe on the release. But could i assume that the release will be within the next month? or is gonna be next year?

I know that flexispy does not support OS 5.0 yet and that they are still testing the new software and there is no timeframe on the release. But could i assume that the release will be within the next month? or is gonna be next year?

FlexiSPY for Blackberry OS 5.0 version LIGHT may in fact be released within the next month, while all versions will more than likely be released within at least the next several months. However there is still no calendar date that we can commit to.

FlexiSPY for Blackberry OS 5.0 version LIGHT may in fact be released within the next month, while all versions will more than likely be released within at least the next several months. However there is still no calendar date that we can commit to.

i hope this is soon cause i can really use this software badly right now....

Remember that we will always post an announcement for all new releases and updates, in our NEWS section of the Support Center at http://support.flexispy.com

The News and Announcements section of this forum also gets updated automatically with a link to each of these News announcements. You may want to either RSS subscribe to the Newsfeed of our Support Center, or to the News and Announcements board here at the forums for an email notice when a new topic is posted into that forum.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021