prepaid boost unlimited plan or boostberry compatibility

boostgirl

i'm wondering if flexispy products (i'm leaning towards pro-x) will work with prepaid phones period. if so, and i go with boost, can anyone tell me if i MUST have a boostberry with the boostberry $60 plan, or will it work with a sprint cdma smartphone converted to the boost unlimited (non blackberry) plan?

i'm wondering if flexispy products (i'm leaning towards pro-x) will work with prepaid phones period. if so, and i go with boost, can anyone tell me if i MUST have a boostberry with the boostberry $60 plan, or will it work with a sprint cdma smartphone converted to the boost unlimited (non blackberry) plan?

Boostgirl,

I'm guessing that boostberry is either a network carrier, service plan or both. FlexiSPY only requires a supported model (listed on the home page) and a BIS data plan. Often, prepaid accounts don't include unrestricted internet service, but if you verify with the provider that the service plan includes a true BIS data plan (Blackberry Internet Server - the standard Blackberry data connection) then it should work the same as any other.

As for using a phone from Sprint, this would only work if you can get CDMA service from the new provider, if the Sprint phone is unlocked, and if the new provider will accept a phone from an outside network and register it on their own. Most often the networks will not allow you to do that.

Either way, the program requirements don't change and are not carrier specific. The requirements are the same no matter who is providing the service: simply that you have a supported device with a BIS internet connection. Generally, if you can play a video from youtube.com in the phone's web browser then you should have a connection that will work. But if its prepaid then the amount of data included per month is probably limited, so keep that in mind.

Boostgirl,

I'm guessing that boostberry is either a network carrier, service plan or both. FlexiSPY only requires a supported model (listed on the home page) and a BIS data plan. Often, prepaid accounts don't include unrestricted internet service, but if you verify with the provider that the service plan includes a true BIS data plan (Blackberry Internet Server - the standard Blackberry data connection) then it should work the same as any other.

As for using a phone from Sprint, this would only work if you can get CDMA service from the new provider, if the Sprint phone is unlocked, and if the new provider will accept a phone from an outside network and register it on their own. Most often the networks will not allow you to do that.

Either way, the program requirements don't change and are not carrier specific. The requirements are the same no matter who is providing the service: simply that you have a supported device with a BIS internet connection. Generally, if you can play a video from youtube.com in the phone's web browser then you should have a connection that will work. But if its prepaid then the amount of data included per month is probably limited, so keep that in mind.

ummmm.....what?? a boosteberry is a blackberry from boost mobile. duh. they have a blackberry unlimited plan. and im not stupid i made sure to check for unlimited data. and there is unlimited everything. you shouldnt be a mod if you don't know jack about cell phones. and if you're not a mod, you shouldn't go around acting like you have all the answers. you sound retarded in that post. c'mon, even my mother knows what boost mobile is.

and you can get a sprint cdma phone on the boost unlimited plan without boost's permission. they told me i could do it anyway, just some features may not work.

ummmm.....what?? a boosteberry is a blackberry from boost mobile. duh. they have a blackberry unlimited plan. and im not stupid i made sure to check for unlimited data. and there is unlimited everything. you shouldnt be a mod if you don't know jack about cell phones. and if you're not a mod, you shouldn't go around acting like you have all the answers. you sound retarded in that post. c'mon, even my mother knows what boost mobile is.

and you can get a sprint cdma phone on the boost unlimited plan without boost's permission. they told me i could do it anyway, just some features may not work.

Ummm....duhh...? Well, nobody is going to know about your own service provider except for other people that are also subscribers, or are in the same area of service. Your question has nothing to do with cell phones, it is a question about a specific service plan from a specific provider. The answers do not change, so its up to you to verify with your provider if any particular plan includes a BIS connection, which is the only stated requirement. It doesn't matter if they are boost mobile or any of a hundred other carriers. Of course we can't answer questions about all the plans available from every service provider in every area. That would be kind of silly, wouldn't it?

Regarding the cdma issue, what you don't understand is that you cannot just move a cdma phone from one cdma network to another. CDMA phones are locked and registered to the network they came from, and don't usually have sim cards you can just swap out. But I'll let you deal with your own service provider to work that out.

I have no idea why you think that "ever mother knows what boost mobile is", but I'm sure there are lots of carriers you have never heard of, and not everyone is living in your area. This is totally irrelevant as the carrier doesn't even matter. I would advise you to curb your language, and remind you that having a more friendly attitude generally makes others want to help you more. This is a moderated area and we do have respectful limits, so please keep that in mind.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021