logging calls and texts without internet access?

boostgirl

Do all flexi spy products require internet access? isn't there anything that will allow me to just have the call logs and sms and maybe contact list automatically saved to a micro sd card? or does it have to be sent to an online account therefore requiring internet access? i know there are back up programs out there you can download onto your phone...but lots of them are free and i don't trust that. and also i don't know how discreet the software is. i know flexispy is made for spying lol these others are made for businesses where the employee knows hes being tracked.

Well, I have an observation:

FlexiSpy its not a spyware app. Its just a very useful backup app with some great anti theft features.

On the other hand, the final user can use this app ... fashionably :) But there is only the responsibility of the end user.

Let's take a simple example: if someone is buying a knife from shop and then it make a crime by using that knife, knife seller is not accusable, whether.

Answering to your question: imagine that the target phone user is extracting that micro sd card (removable device, or not?), or the card memory is full. No point using this method for some "sneaky" purposes.

Cheers,

Tudor.

Bootsgirl, you really wouldn't want to use an SD card for storage. This just wouldn't be discreet at all, not to mention it would be a problem if the SD card ever became full or could be removed for any reason. The software will not write to visible memory location anywhere, and so cannot use an SD card.

However, you can set the program to only send the records on demand, at your chosen times, or you can have it send the reports only when there is an available WiFi connection within range.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ultratecwater2021