Lookout Antivirus detects Flexispy Lite

Magnakai

Hello.

This only applies to our Lite version and our developers are aware of this and are working to resolve it. Omni will not be detected in any way due to being completely hidden on the TARGET phone but the TARGET phone needs to have been rooted first, by you, before the software can be installed.

You can find more rooting information here - https://support.flexispy.com/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/114/0/what-is-rooting-an-android-and-how-to-do-it

• 4 years later...

You can try this if your phone is not rooted 

Enable lockout 

Reinstall Flexispy 

When lockout notification poops up, click on read more or more information and it will give you the option to ignore flexispy so select to ignore 

Go to apps

Go to  lockout app and un- check notifications, just in case the phone reboots at some point, because when it does it will scan for threats again and it will ask you if you want to keep ignoring the app or remove it, the new update for phones is now making lockout remind you that you are ignoring the app and if you wish to remove it, when the phone gets a command from the server, so if you desable notifications it will be less likely to get the app remove. But what I do wonder is that if my phone is rooted,  will factory resetting the phone will unistall the app? That I would like to know because if restored to factory will not remove the app then I would gladly pay for the extream!!

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    hingheitsang