Other languages

seriousman

maybe admins open section for other languages? for example i can advise interested customers or retail users in Russian.

I have a wide experience on symbian flexispy pro x and i can help other users.

Nice idea! Christian, what do you think about a Russian section of the forum or indeed other languages?

anybody here?

can i start section in russian language?

Well its a little unusual, because we don't have anyone on staff that could read or monitor it for quality control, or even just to moderate the users and postings. But we do have an active russian user base, so maybe we can work out something. Seriousman, let me consider what we might be able to do, and I'll get back to you about it outside of the public forum.

Well its a little unusual, because we don't have anyone on staff that could read or monitor it for quality control, or even just to moderate the users and postings. But we do have an active russian user base, so maybe we can work out something. Seriousman, let me consider what we might be able to do, and I'll get back to you about it outside of the public forum.

I could advise simply Russian-speaking users but if you consider that it is not necessary, ok not problem, maybe later)

In any case I will be glad help you if there will be questions for Russian-speaking users, think them would be even more if they in general knew about the program and how it works.

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

At this time our software is installed in English only and our support staff use Google Translate where required to talk to customers in languages other than English.  All of our support team speak English as their first language, however, because we now offer our website in many different languages we are looking in to adding native foreign langauge speakers to our support team.

At this time our software is installed in English only and our support staff use Google Translate where required to talk to customers in languages other than English.  All of our support team speak English as their first language, however, because we now offer our website in many different languages we are looking in to adding native foreign langauge speakers to our support team.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    AlgernonHudnall